Lady SH and "Jaime Lannister sends his regards"

Krakenface

Remember way back in the red wedding when Roose Bolton stabbed Robb Stark and said "Jaime Lannister sends his regards"? Is that the reason Stoneheart wants Brienne to kill Jaime? She thinks Jaime was behind the Frey's betrayal, as opposed to his father? Do you think if Roose hadn't said this she wouldn't have asked Brienne to kill Jaime? I'm a sloppy reader so I probably missed stuff.

I think she would still ask Brienne to bring Jaime. They went in a mission together and after Catelyn died, Brienne came back all apeshit saying how Jaime was innocent and was trying to keep his vows when she was sent by him with a Lannister sword, official paper signed by Tommen suspiciously looking for Sansa.

So, she'd still think something was off and I wouldn't blame her again, frankly.

She most likely thinks that Jaime was involved in some way.. She had set him free under the agreement of "you return to KL, I get my daughters." Jaime returned to KL, but Robb was killed, and Catelyn never got her daughters.. He had sworn a vow, and in LS's eyes, he broke it.

Brienne specifically, I'd say, because Brienne has Tommen's letter, and muttered "Jaime" multiple times, and had a Lannister sword, all suggesting her allegiance to the Lannisters... And thus, a suggesting to LS that Brienne has switched sides.. and thus betrayed Catelyn.

• 4 weeks later...

I thought about that.

So, she'd still think something was off and I wouldn't blame her again, frankly.

Jesus. Can't blame her for murdering innocent kids and loyal heroes, after all there's Tommen's autograph to consider!

Nothing excuses LS, except the obvious fact that she is a braindead zombie.

• 2 weeks later...

I believe Lady Stoneheart believed that Jamie betrayed her. She had freed him in hope that he would return her daughters to her safely. Yet she find out that the Lannisters had married her beautiful daughter Sansa to the imp, and her and Rob being attack at the red wedding led her to believe that Jamie didn't hold true to his promised.

• 3 months later...

Because Jaime is a Lannister. And she also knows he pushed Bran. She's up to get everyone who had a hand (heh) at her family's downfall and anyone related to them.

Don't forget that she knows he's the one who pushed Bran from the window.

This.

Him pushing Bran is enough reason for LSH to hate him.

- Jaime admitted throwing Bran off the tower

- Jaime promised to return Sansa and Arya to Cat in return for his freedom: never happened, and instead Sansa was married to the Imp, and fArya married to Roose Bolton's bastard

- Jaime sent his regards to Robb, and Roose Bolton passed them on to Robb while he killed him, implicating Jaime as one of those who knew and set up the RW

Archived