12 Monkeys

Martini Sigil

37 minutes ago, Dr. Pepper said:

Yup, same.  I was reluctant to get into it, but this is a good endorsement of the show.

I remember when I first started watching this show... It was the first SyFy show that I really liked....and its why I started this thread.... since then they've debuted the magicians, and the Expanse... but 12 Monkeys is a good show...

• 5 months later...

June 15th, little monkeys...

The fourth and final season of 12 Monkeys will launch Friday, June 15, starting at 8 p.m. ET on Syfy. The 11-episode season will then air over the course of four weeks, with three episodes each Friday from 8 p.m. to 11 p.m. ET for the first three weeks, culminating in the two-part series finale on Friday, July 6, from 9 p.m. to 11 p.m. ET.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Episode 3

Fuckin' Deacon.  Can't keep his goddamn mouth shut.  Just agree with her that you were lucky, don't tell her you were left behind because you couldn't run fast enough.

But we do need the drama, so I ain't really mad.

• 2 weeks later...
3 hours ago, SpaceChampion said:

Can never be too much Jennifer Goines.  "Better be careful this time.  Butt stuff only!"

She's fantastic.  I thought they were going to do the same trick with 99 Luftballons, but that was so much better, and

Are we really going to save Hitler?? That's the opposite of what you're supposed to do with a time machine!"

:rofl: 

This season is straight killing it.

• 2 weeks later...

I really enjoyed the finale, and as a whole that was a topnotch final season.  Wish there had been a bit more Ethan, but the cameo last night was nice.  Also good to see Ramsay back, and young Deacon (loved seeing old Jennifer hanging out at his bar).  The very end felt quite reminiscent of Chuck's finale, with Cassandra having much more memory than Sarah did, but having to wait a lot long to be reunited.

Very well done finale... except...  

Spoiler

Having Cole live was just kind of cheesy to me... it ruined all of the drama surrounding his sacrifice, and disneyfied the whole thing... it would have been better if it ended with Cassie alone on the porch saying "see you soon" to no one.... IMO

Archived