The Back of a Westeros Milk Carton

DarkSister1001

WOW really? thats creepy.

and willas is currently training under bloodraven

Yeah, I looked it up to be sure. I has always assumed she died in childbed with Benjen, but it doesn't actually say.

This is probably her lurking out there somewhere.....

http://www.ramascreen.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/11/Maleficent-Angelina-Jolie.jpg

Edited by Alia of the knife

great idea. this is so funny I literally just read a chapter and was like is this guy missing or dead, and then thought I wish they had a list of that.

if you want to make it even better you should do alphabetical order and also maybe like different groupings like missing and presumed dead.

also I think characters like Howland and Willas Tyrell should be a third collum of assumed at place "X". because they aren't missing you know?

great idea. this is so funny I literally just read a chapter and was like is this guy missing or dead, and then thought I wish they had a list of that.

if you want to make it even better you should do alphabetical order and also maybe like different groupings like missing and presumed dead.

also I think characters like Howland and Willas Tyrell should be a third collum of assumed at place "X". because they aren't missing you know?

Good thinking. I wanna wait until I get as many as we can think of then I'll edit it to make it more organized. :)