DarkSister1001

The Back of a Westeros Milk Carton

shes accounted for though, she went whereever whores go.

i cant believe Sandor wasnt added to the OP though, or Jojen.

- Lyarra Stark, Neds mother. (The Wiki doesn't even state she is dead)?

- Willas Tyrell

WOW really? thats creepy.

and willas is currently training under bloodraven

WOW really? thats creepy.

and willas is currently training under bloodraven

Yeah, I looked it up to be sure. I has always assumed she died in childbed with Benjen, but it doesn't actually say.

This is probably her lurking out there somewhere.....

http://www.ramascreen.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/11/Maleficent-Angelina-Jolie.jpg

Edited by Alia of the knife

Day-yum! Y'all are moving faster at this than I can. So I'm having to look crap up on the wiki if you happen to know when and where some of these were last seen, please include it. Or if you see an error, feel free to let me know.

Aerion died drinking wildfire.

YET HIS CHILDREN LIVE ONONONONONONONONONON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

great idea. this is so funny I literally just read a chapter and was like is this guy missing or dead, and then thought I wish they had a list of that.

if you want to make it even better you should do alphabetical order and also maybe like different groupings like missing and presumed dead.

also I think characters like Howland and Willas Tyrell should be a third collum of assumed at place "X". because they aren't missing you know?

great idea. this is so funny I literally just read a chapter and was like is this guy missing or dead, and then thought I wish they had a list of that.

if you want to make it even better you should do alphabetical order and also maybe like different groupings like missing and presumed dead.

also I think characters like Howland and Willas Tyrell should be a third collum of assumed at place "X". because they aren't missing you know?

Good thinking. I wanna wait until I get as many as we can think of then I'll edit it to make it more organized. :)

u put osha under rickon but you can put her as a stand alone

also I forgot the names put like three of four brave companions are missing. I think the book just says they headed to old town or something.

theres also a bunch of guys till captive. like greatjon is captive by walder.

I thought for a long time he was dead then I was someone mentioned he was alive. he was captured at red wedding. I think smalljon is dead though

also Jorahs wife don't know where she is