Bakker XXXIII: When One Thread Dies One Must Learn To Love Another

bakkerfans

Lol - pressing the man accomplishes nothing.

The thought is in his head. I figure he'll partake at some point - but that certainly won't happen if TSACasts aren't regular, for which we need more, new participants.

Plus... I have other lobbying priorities. Like Zaudunyanicon 2016 or ressurecting the Author Q&A subforum on Second Apocalypse.

Shouldn't this be in the Bakker thread?

Don't see why it needs a separate thread TBH.

It doesn't. Merged.

Oh bollockshite. The main Bakker thread is younger than the Podcast one, so the new thread got the wrong name. What was the old one?

I blame Sci for this.

Either that, or I am the No-Mod.

Wonders if Bakker had any inspiration from reading Aristotle's History of Animals (or Herodotus possibly):

All sanguineous animals eject sperm. As to what, and how, it contributes to generation, these questions will be discussed in another treatise. Taking the size of his body into account, man emits more sperm than any other animal. In hairy-coated animals the sperm is sticky, but in other animals it is not so. It is white in all cases, and Herodotus is under a misapprehension when he states that the Aethiopians eject black sperm. (Book III, Section 22).

What is this now, anyway? A Bakker thread that starts on post #8 with the wrong title and a bunch of posts randomly collected from all over the internet?

I think we have a "nameless thread" here... The physician-mods should drown it in unwatered wine, according to Nansur custom.

Archived