R+L=J v.131

BearQueen87

No, after Robert dies, it moves to people descending from Joffrey, officially. Should Joff and all his descendants die, then we move back to all of Robert´s descendants... Should those all die as well, war will come..

For example, the Blackwoods aren't in the line of succession, despite one of theirs having married a King

Or another great council...if anyone is left to organize it.

No, because Joffrey, Tommen, Stannis and Renly are all related to Robert.. Robert's descendants are in line for the throne. And Jaime is not related to Robert.

He might have pulled a Catherine the Great of Russia, kind of. RumHam is right.

"any character can die at any time"

I laughed way more than I should have when I read that

:cool4:

I adjusted the contrast to help make it easier to read. I need to use photoshop to clear it up more but I don't have that on my work computer.

Page 1

Page 2

Page 3

I don't have the one where people are trying to fill in the redacted portion.

Hehehe, do you know where that near in world idiom comes from? It's William Goldman, on writing he said there are two primary rules, structure and "nobody knows anything." If you think about it, it really fits the series in it's own context it was a comment about choices and at best you can make an educated guess. Nobody knows anything and screen plays are structure. One of the sneaky little practices Martin employs is the act break at the end of chapters. I saw Martin talk about it once I alway think it's a homage in a way, and also references a deeper meaning.

Archived