Westeros Fantasy Baseball

JJ Lannister

WJ did an auction league last year. I know because I had a nice setup where I had $2-3 for each of my bench slots when others were down to $1 then my connection dropped briefly and AutoJax spent it all of Wil F***ing Myers.

I hate Wil Myers. And now he got traded to my favorite team.

Either way, I am up for one or two Baseball leagues.

We had one last year. It was fun, but I think there's a debate (at least among me, Mexal, and Jaime) regarding whether it would be better to do a full-season league, or if we might have more fun ending things at the All-Star break. It seems like that is around the time that most people start to lose interest.

We had one last year. It was fun, but I think there's a debate (at least among me, Mexal, and Jaime) regarding whether it would be better to do a full-season league, or if we might have more fun ending things at the All-Star break. It seems like that is around the time that most people start to lose interest.

I would rather play full season also, but can see the point on people losing interest. All star break seems a little early to me, as I think most people lose interest around mid August when fantasy football starts up.

• 3 weeks later...

So who's in for baseball this year?

Whiskeyjack

Jaime

Mexal

Bronn

JJ Lannister

Need 5 more people.

Right now, the thought is to do a 4 month season, with the last day on July 31st. If other people want to do a 2nd league with a full season, no problem - I just personally feel like it might be more fun with a shorter season. Those last couple of months can really be a grind.

I would be in if there is room.

Cool, will send you an invite.

I would join if you're using ESPN. Yahoo or whoever it was for football was a disaster.

Nope - will be on Yahoo. Not sure which football league you were in, but don't think it was any of mine. They all went well. And we've been using Yahoo for 10+ years without any problems.

Let me know if you change your mind and want the last spot.

Next step is to figure out our draft date. This will be an auction draft, so its best if everyone can be there for it. Here are our options:

Monday March 16

Tuesday March 17

Wednesday March 18

Thursday March 19

Friday March 20

Saturday March 21

Sunday March 22

Monday March 23

Tuesday March 24

Wednesday March 25

Thursday March 26

Friday March 27

Saturday March 28

Sunday March 29

Monday March 30

Tuesday March 31

Wednesday April 1

Thursday April 2

Friday April 3

Saturday April 4

If there are any days/times when you can't draft, please post them here.

Archived