Season 5 Trailer Released

Westeros

Jaime about to get laid at 1:03?

Brienne going to fight Biter at 1:41?

Jorah obviously survives and can be seen protecting Dany at 1:43. I can't see Tyrion anywhere though.

Valonqar prophecy at 0:22

Jaime fighting what appears to be a Dornishman at 1:08, Bronn can be seen at 1:12

You can see Arryns (so Sansa) and then (I think) Stannis at 1:23. Funnily enough, Varys is in the middle of his 'ruler speech' whilst this is happening on screen.

Ellaria Sand at 1:39. Could this mean that she's going to fill in for the role of Arriane?

Overall, I think that the trailer was okay.

This was the most underwhelming GoT trailer of all time.

+1000000000

They usually have such epic trailers. This falls utterly flat on its face. Season 2 & 3 trailer sent shivers down my spine with FATM's Seven Devils and MS Mr's Bones as the soundtrack. You could feel so much emotion and anticipation behind every word and scene. This does absolutely nothing for me and is a worrying sign of the season to come.

Not as impressive as past seasons' trailers. A bit disappointing.

Anyone notice that after Tyrion states 'I will never sit on the IT,' Varys responds 'you can help another climb those steps and take that seat,' and there's a quick shot of some riders on horseback and then they zoom in on Jon. Now, I know Varys is implying Dany here but I'm sure they edit these trailers very carefully. Am I reading too much into it or is there a hint somewhere that Tyrion will help Jon take the IT?

Anyone notice that after Tyrion states 'I will never sit on the IT,' Varys responds 'you can help another climb those steps and take that seat,' and there's a quick shot of some riders on horseback and then they zoom in on Jon. Now, I know Varys is implying Dany here but I'm sure they edit these trailers very carefully. Am I reading too much into it or is there a hint somewhere that Tyrion will help Jon take the IT?

Who knows if the D&D are trying to imply something that they know that we don't or if they're just trying to mess with our heads. Trailer was average. Definitely not terrible. I can understand though if I was a Feagon/LSH/Iron Islands fanboy how I would be disappointed with this trailer, but thank the gods I am not!

Over the course of the series I think the writers have been hinting at some type of collision between Danny and Jon once the endgame begins.

What clearly you missed out on S2 and S3 trailers. But i guess at the end of the day it depends on individual perspective. So cant really argue much here.

I don't remember the other trailers, I was kind of underwhelmed with this one though, it seemed like too many cuts to me, more of a jumble of random images than something coherent. I'm not sure if you didn't know what all of those shots meant as a book reader how it would have much meaning except as random images. But, that's me, glass half empty.

based on the trailer, here are my show predictions.

Brienne will die, (based on Cersei's voiceover) and Jaime will outlive her in the series (0:07)

The armies of the Vale, will enter the Riverlands (The Baelish master plan, will happen earlier).

Dorne's relation with the Iron Throne will further deteriorate into war by the end of the seaon (0:53).

Jaime will go to Dorne, presumably against the wishes of Doran Martell for the sake of Myrcella.

The Arys and Arrianne storyline will become a Sand Snake and Jaime storyline (I just might eat my hat if he does something else rediculously out of character like killing a distant relative for a chance to escape)

Jon is going to have his own funeral pyre scene (0:58)

The Queen and the Queen of Thorns are going to have at least one good scene (1:06).

The Faith Militant are going to be even more of a problem.

Missandei and Greyworm are going to have a scene that no one wants much less needs to see

Melisandre is going to make a shadowbaby.

Ellaria and Doran are going to have problems (1:38)

Podrick and Brienne will be on the run for reasons so far unimaginable (1:41).

The Sons of the Harpy will be even bolder (1.43) and a massacre will happen at Daznak's Pit before Drogon arrives. I think the Harpy will be unmasked at the end, and Dany will most likely not fly away from Mereen for the sake of simplifying the plot.

By season six, Dany will finally move West with the support of Team Varys.

Let me know if I left out any likely changes and\or spoilers

based on the trailer, here are my show predictions.

Brienne will die, (based on Cersei's voiceover) and Jaime will outlive her in the series (0:07)

The armies of the Vale, will enter the Riverlands (The Baelish master plan, will happen earlier).

Dorne's relation with the Iron Throne will further deteriorate into war by the end of the seaon (0:53).

Jaime will go to Dorne, presumably against the wishes of Doran Martell for the sake of Myrcella.

The Arys and Arrianne storyline will become a Sand Snake and Jaime storyline (I just might eat my hat if he does something else rediculously out of character like killing a distant relative for a chance to escape)

Jon is going to have his own funeral pyre scene (0:58)

The Queen and the Queen of Thorns are going to have at least one good scene (1:06).

The Faith Militant are going to be even more of a problem.

Missandei and Greyworm are going to have a scene that no one wants to see

Melisandre is going to make a shadowbaby.

Ellaria and Doran are going to have problems (1:38)

Podrick and Brienne will be on the run for reasons so far unimaginable (1:41).

The Sons of the Harpy will be even bolder (1.43) and a massacre will happen at Daznak's Pit before Drogon arrives. I think the Harpy will be unmasked at the end, and Dany will most likely not fly away from Mereen for the sake of simplifying the plot.

By season six, Dany will finally move West with the support of Team Varys.

Let me know if I left out any likely changes and\or spoilers

Only prediction I really don't see happening.

I thought something similar. After the first speech about the Iron Throne we see Jon, after the second speech about the Iron Throne we see Dany. It's like the producers are having it both ways - these are the two options.

The first voice over is by Brienne?

Archived