Season 5 Trailer Released

Westeros

And if it is Aemon, like some have speculated, what is the cause of his death? (Yes, I'm aware how old he is in the book/show) But his book death was caused by getting sick during the difficult voyage. Will he just "randomly" die at the Wall in the show? An actual natural death?!?!

IIRC Hoster Tully also died a natural death - maybe we see a second one in the 5th season... but of course it also could be Mel and her king's blood.

So wait...no Boltons, no Reek, no winterfell and North????

Come on....could give a toss about mel and grey worm, or some sand snakes. Jaime should be going to Riverrun!!!

Reek is there at 1:09. very shortly.

and Jaime going to Dorne doesn't exclude the possibility that he is also conquering Riverrun, when his mission in the south is done.

IIRC Hoster Tully also died a natural death - maybe we see a second one in the 5th season... but of course it also could be Mel and her king's blood.

Oooh, I forgot about Hoster. Fine, two whole natural deaths! :cheers:

Did you watch the trailer?

:lol:

I'll still be watching but ffs...who's your biggest villain right now? Probably Roose and Ramsay. Yet they get no play.

But gotta show some more Missandei.

Walder, Cersei, Meryn Fuckin' Trant, the Others, Drogon, the Sons of the Harpy, the Wildlings, Melisandre, and who knows? The Sandsnakes, maybe? They're all there to mess sh*t up. Plus, all the other characters are pretty gray. Except Dany, Tyrion, and Jon (in the show).

I'm pretty excited to see Jon Snow and Dany's stories in this season.

I wouldn't make too much conclusions based on this trailer alone. It's just a two minutes glimpse of almost ten hours of play time. The production has been very secretive and they certainly doesn't want to lose their viewers, so I still think they have some big surprises and cliffhangers in store for this season.

Come on....could give a toss about mel and grey worm, or some sand snakes. Jaime should be going to Riverrun!!!

There is a brief short of Reek and battle pieces designed as flayed men.

But, yes, the North gets the least amount of focus yet again which make me a bit worried.

People were talking earlier about Thorne - didn't he die in the Wall battle in the TV series? If Marsh isn't around, who does Jon debate with over what to do with the wildings?

Thorne didn't die. In S4E9, an injured Thorne is shown being dragged away from the fight. It's very brief, as I missed it until the third viewing. Also, in E10, Thorne is not one of those burned in the giant pyre at Castle Black. So Ser Alister is still alive to torment Jon.

"Who said anything about him?" killed me.

If they really cut Aegon and friends I hope it's only for season 5, because if the show will really lack any Shy Maid they might as well resurrect Eddard and Robb Stark this season and it wouldn't matter.

What the hell are they trying to do? No Aegon, no Greyjoys, the Martells aren't the right ones.

I get that some changes are necessary, but this many? Fu**in hell.

It's odd , at this late date, that people who read the books don't recognize that the show can substitute and invent characters.

It was a valid question. Whether a book character or invented, Jon needs someone credible to discuss the pros and cons of his decisions re the wildings. Since the show has killed off Jon's friends, and Sam and Aemon are soon out of the picture, there's a dwindling number of characters Jon would realistically have such conversations with. I'd presume Edd is the most likely candidate if there is no Marsh character in S5.

As others have said, Reek is there, also pause the scene with the crow and check what it is standing on: a human body that has been flayed of its skin.

Thorne didn't die. In S4E9, an injured Thorne is shown being dragged away from the fight. It's very brief, as I missed it until the third viewing. Also, in E10, Thorne is not one of those burned in the giant pyre at Castle Black. So Ser Alister is still alive to torment Jon.

Good spotting. That's probably the answer.

This sounds very plausible. When Melisandre lights the pyre, the people around hold torches (like they do in 0:32). but when we see the man buring amidst the pyre none of those standing close hold torches.

Good observation.

In the first pyre, Davos, Stannis and Mel are standing on the left, Alliser Thorne and Janos Slynt in the right corner. maybe Jon and a couple of soldiers between them, and soldiers with helmets(I guess Stannis's men, since no one of NW had helmets) are holding torches. You can see Davos on the background of Mel lighting the pyre scene, so these two are the same. But the 0:58 pyre has black brothers on both sides, standing closer to the pyre than the people in 0:32. After Emilia Clarke warning about more reaction videos, I can't totally discount the idea its Jon being burnt, after the Ides of Marsh. Azor Ahai will be reborn amidst smoke and salt?

Good observation.

In the first pyre, Davos, Stannis and Mel are standing on the left, Alliser Thorne and Janos Slynt in the right corner. maybe Jon and a couple of soldiers between them, and soldiers with helmets(I guess Stannis's men, since no one of NW had helmets) are holding torches. You can see Davos on the background of Mel lighting the pyre scene, so these two are the same. But the 0:58 pyre has black brothers on both sides, standing closer to the pyre than the people in 0:32. After Emilia Clarke warning about more reaction videos, I can't totally discount the idea its Jon being burnt, after the Ides of Marsh. Azor Ahai will be reborn amidst smoke and salt?

Warning of reaction videos?

If it were not for the age of Dean-Charles Chapman, we could be talking and speculating about a possible blowjob hahahahaha

http://winteriscomin...er-Margaery.gif

Is HBO, and the actor is 17 years old. I have heard that in England you can shoot some erotic scenes, but we all know what happened in Season 4. Apparently the actress had to intervene in the famous scene of seduction with Tommen. I do not know how an actress can interfere in a script.

Archived