Season 5 Trailer Released

Westeros

Hi guys,

I've been wondering about Sansa's role in the trailer (as have many of you before in this thread) and am leaning towards the speculation that she's going to Winterfell. However, I'm wondering if she's perhaps going there as a representitive of the Vale (i.e. unknown to anyone at Winterfell and the wedding). Thus, she takes up the role of Manderly as well as that of Lady Barbrey Dustin. Even the Hooded "man". Only Theon will recognize her, explain what happened to Bran and Rickon and Sansa aids his escape. Would make more sense than her taking up the role of Jeyne in my opinion. What do you think? (if this has been addressed, I appologize!)

Hi guys,

I've been wondering about Sansa's role in the trailer (as have many of you before in this thread) and am leaning towards the speculation that she's going to Winterfell. However, I'm wondering if she's perhaps going there as a representitive of the Vale (i.e. unknown to anyone at Winterfell and the wedding). Thus, she takes up the role of Manderly as well as that of Lady Barbrey Dustin. Even the Hooded "man". Only Theon will recognize her, explain what happened to Bran and Rickon and Sansa aids his escape. Would make more sense than her taking up the role of Jeyne in my opinion. What do you think? (if this has been addressed, I appologize!)

That'd be really cool in my opinion, I like it better than her doing BWB stuff personally.

Hi guys,

Sansa as hooded man will not make much sense for two reasons. If the hooded man is indeed the killer, then Sansa doesn't nearly have the skills to pull off those murders. Also, Theon doesn't recognize the hooded man and vice versa. Hooded man spares Theon only after Theon introduces himself.

Sansa as hooded man will not make much sense for two reasons. If the hooded man is indeed the killer, then Sansa doesn't nearly have the skills to pull off those murders. Also, Theon doesn't recognize the hooded man and vice versa. Hooded man spares Theon only after Theon introduces himself.

True, but these different characters do not necessarily have to be incorporated into Sansa's role. However, some of them could very well, and I do think that D&D are going to play out a different plot in Winterfell, using (perhaps) Sansa as a player. To be fair though, I might be stretching Sansa's ability to "not be known" a bit, considering the Unsullied, meaning that there would be some that would question that no one at Winterfell recognize her. But, the idea is simply a response to the theory that Sansa takes up the role of fake Arya, which I find implausible. But good point nonetheless!

True, but these different characters do not necessarily have to be incorporated into Sansa's role. However, some of them could very well, and I do think that D&D are going to play out a different plot in Winterfell, using (perhaps) Sansa as a player. To be fair though, I might be stretching Sansa's ability to "not be known" a bit, considering the Unsullied, meaning that there would be some that would question that no one at Winterfell recognize her. But, the idea is simply a response to the theory that Sansa takes up the role of fake Arya, which I find implausible. But good point nonetheless!

Winterfell plot line is almost certainly changed or fast forwarded because we have seen pics of Boltons hosting someone. We might still see the Ghost In Winterfell chapter this season regardless of whether Sansa is going to Winterfell. In fact, i would not be surprised if they reveal the identity of the hooded man.

I'm a girl, as hetero as one can get, and even I am jealous. I mean, who wouldn't be?

I'm not - I'd Dormer among the least attractive in the show. Not suggesting she is ugly, just that the show is full of attractive people and I find her less so.

That makes it look better than the last one, like the plot has more progression.

Hi Everyone !

We are found of GOT and we worked on a cover of the Opening, so thanks to let us know what do you think about it, because it was a real challenge for this great music !

You could find a word game about John Snow during the presentation :laugh:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ju7Cy7Yo2z4

Braavo! Loved the sword fighting at the beginning.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived