Which Weapons Would you want to see Valyrian Steel make?

Jon Snoww

Valyrian Steel has created some of the most iconic replica weapons from "A Song of Ice and Fire" but there are many it hasn't made. Here are some of mine I would like to see them make:

• Dothraki Arakh
  • set of Daario Naharis' arakh and stilleto
  • Oathkeeper
  • Widow's Wail
  • Oberyn's spear

What are some that you would like to see?

We have seen a Valyrian steel Arakh already. Caggo Corpse Killer, the sellsword from the Windblown, has one. Also Oathkeeper and Widow's Wail are Valyrian Steel.

Celtigar's Valyrian Steel axe seems cool.

I meant as in the company "Valyrian Steel" sorry for the confusion.

Do they model their weapons after the show or the books? From what I understand HBO holds all the merchandising rights.

They model after both the show and the books, they have replicas that come directly from the show and then they have replicas that GRRM helps create.

I think that ValyrianSteel has dudded their original customers. They sold the book versions of long claw etc as a limited edition. Then later they sell another long claw as the 'HBO version'. Now there are far more swords around that are suppose to be limited. I get that they are slightly different but I don't like it. I get that they are a business and they need to make money but I feel like they mis lead their original customers.

Also I doubt they will make Oberyns spear considering that they stated they had to make Ice smaller than they would have wished so that they could fit it in packaging. A spear would be even longer and would look pretty stupid if it was really short.

I think that ValyrianSteel has dudded their original customers. They sold the book versions of long claw etc as a limited edition. Then later they sell another long claw as the 'HBO version'. Now there are far more swords around that are suppose to be limited. I get that they are slightly different but I don't like it. I get that they are a business and they need to make money but I feel like they mis lead their original customers.

Also I doubt they will make Oberyns spear considering that they stated they had to make Ice smaller than they would have wished so that they could fit it in packaging. A spear would be even longer and would look pretty stupid if it was really short.

Maybe it can be assembled at home?

• 5 months later...

Blackfyre
Dark Sister
Book Ice
Brightroar
Aegon the Conqueror’s crown
Crown of Winter
Falcon Crown
Grey King’s crown
Maester’s chain
Chain of the Hand

Objects as well as weapons, I know, but fuck it, those objects would be awesome.

Archived