Season 6 Casting, Sightings and Speculations

Swineherd

Greyjoys plot has been cut for good I expect, so no Euron. Def no Victarion.

If we are lucky, we will get Aegon and Jon Con. Perhaps Howland Reed, someone has to reveal Jon's parentage after all.

D&D seem serious about their 7 seasons plan, so new cast additions will probably be pretty sparce from here on out. If anything, the cast will keep getting smaller and smaller.

Come on. At this point there's a much better chance of getting Euron and even Victarion then Aegon and Jon Con. Why? Because the Iron Islands is already established, for starters, there's an unfulfilled magic leech, and a shitload of Ironborn that we don't hear about. On the other hand, there is not the slightest hint about Jon Con and a surviving Targaryen.

I'm not sure we'll get Howland Reed. He strikes me as much more important for Book cannon than show Cannon. Is he even mentioned in the show in relation to anything other than his kids?

Bran says Ned told him that Howland Reed was a good friend of Ned. That's all I think.

Anyway that's not how the show introduces its characters, they introduce Howland Reed when he becomes important and not before. Ramsay was not important in S2 so they introduce him in S3, the Reed kids were not important in S2 as they were in ACoK but they get introduced in S3. I feel the same will happen with Howland Reed.

Dont know about Brienne and Sansa leaving North. Remember Stannis is coming , and he will not let Brienne take Sansa. But i do belive Jaime will be in Riverlands and he will clash with Blackfish who is taking LSH place.

I think most of the Dornish will be in KL next season , i think Tommen dies this season and then Myrcella will be Queen.

I hope Balon dies this season too , so we can get Euron.

I think Jaimie will take Myrcella out very late in the piece given that discussion behind the scenes footage is supposed to be late season

So they'll wait until she is in KL until having Tommen killed, IMO early season 6 ala Joffrey and then it's Queen Myrcella

Given my pet theory Sansa will rival Cersei and kill Queen Myrcella I reckon she'll have to go RL, they seem to be merging the North and Vale so in book terms I think Sansa would go from the Vale to the RL rather than to the North. I do reckon Theon will end up with Stannis though.

If the show is serious about concluding its narrative within seven seasons (even with an extended seventh season) ... I imagine they will want to start consolidating storylines rather than expanding on them.

I kind of hope we don't have a lot of major new castings going forward ... unless of course they decide to cast everyone from Robert's Rebellion for Bran flashbacks. I could get behind that.

I think Jaimie will take Myrcella out very late in the piece given that discussion behind the scenes footage is supposed to be late season

So they'll wait until she is in KL until having Tommen killed, IMO early season 6 ala Joffrey and then it's Queen Myrcella

Given my pet theory Sansa will rival Cersei and kill Queen Myrcella I reckon she'll have to go RL, they seem to be merging the North and Vale so in book terms I think Sansa would go from the Vale to the RL rather than to the North. I do reckon Theon will end up with Stannis though.

There won't be a Queen Myrcella - Myrcella will die this season in Dorne.

That is not confirmed.

Of course it isn't confirmed!

I think all the talk of Tommen's demise only is wrong. I can't see anywhere else for Myrcella to go except be another fufilment of Cersei's prophecy.

If both children went, then wouldn't Stan be next in line anyway?

Of course it isn't confirmed!

I think all the talk of Tommen's demise only is wrong. I can't see anywhere else for Myrcella to go except be another fufilment of Cersei's prophecy.

If both children went, then wouldn't Stan be next in line anyway?

I said that because

We have inside pictures showing a scene with Doran, Jaime, Ellaria and Myrcella from 05x09. So, it seems unlikely that she dies this season I think.

Archived