Season 6 Casting, Sightings and Speculations

Swineherd

I wonder if the priestess will end up a Red Priestess...

Although I wish they'd re-use Rila Fukushima if they need one !

EURON CONFIRMED MY LIFE IS COMPLETE !!! NOW GIMME VAL !!!

I'm thinking red priestess as well, someone that hooks up w/Dany after she torches the rest of Essos and then sails for Westeros.

I can't see what the point of introducing her would be, if that whole plot is gone, as seems pretty likely at this point.

Maybe she has some significance beyond advising Aegon? It's hinted pretty strongly that she isn't who she appears.

The description of the priest sounds like they're merging the characterization of the Elder Brother (gruff ex-soldier) with Meribald's job description -- presumably he's being reintroduced as the man who saved the Hound.

Really not sure how they're going to reintroduce that plotline, though. It's almost impossible to imagine how Brienne and Podrick would end up in the Riverlands again, given where they are now.

After Jaime is done with Dorne, he's free to go anywhere. He will reject Cersei's request to save her for sure, maybe he decides to look for Brienne instead and have a Riverlands arc with Septon Meribald/Clegane/Blackfish/BWB.

Priest, in his 40s or 50s. A gruff ex-soldier who found religion. Now a no-nonsense rural priest who ministers to the poor of the countryside. Hes salt-of-the-earth man who has weathered many battles.

Sounds like Septon Meribald, although its a little surprising wed see him next year instead of this year. If it is him, that hints at someone surviving the season.

No way, it's Damphair.

On the issue of Mikkelson's availability: Hannibal's third season began filming later than usual, so it's possible that season four (if it gets picked up, which we should really hope for, because Hannibal is even more amazing a show than Thrones) wouldn't start filming until early 2016, which might make him free for this series. If D&D need him for two seasons, though, it might not be possible to lock him down.

I'm collecting signatures to the "Mads Mikkelsen for Euron now" campaign!

I'll sign yours if you sign my "Jeffrey Donovan for Euron now" campaign.

Could you explain why? I'm struggling to see it.

Pale and handsome with black hair and a dark beard. http://41.media.tumblr.com/9eeb21342a8935ecf06a567c06f37601/tumblr_n75p6uiB7k1rmxclxo2_400.jpg

They changed the appearances of the other Greyjoys in the show so they don't even need to give him black hair or a black beard if they don't want to.

I don't think asking us to believe that he's Patrick Malahide's brother is that big of a stretch. Certainly not the biggest stretch along those lines we've had to swallow. (Looking at you, twenty-something year old who's meant to be Rory McCann's older brother.)

I hope Victarion gets name-checked even if he never appears. Even saying "he died" would be sufficient for me. I want the fact that Tyrion referred to Theon's uncles, plural, to not become a retroactive continuity error.

I can't see what the point of introducing her would be, if that whole plot is gone, as seems pretty likely at this point.

unless her identity matters as has been speculated (Ashara or otherwise) in which case she would be Lemore with modified storyline. My guess would be Red Priestess though.

I agree the Elder Brother / Meribald (probably merged) character most likely means Sandor is back and we get something related to whatever he does in WoW.

Whole Tarly family inclusion is interesting...I wonder why? Maybe Gilly's story with the Tarlys matters somehow?

Warrior is very likely Jhaqo agreed.

Priestess, Mid-20s to early 30s. Any ethnicity- shes beautiful, intense, and magnetic.

Fierce Warrior, a tall man in 30s or 40s with a powerful physique. Theyre looking for someone with mixed ethnicity for the role

surely a Red Priestess

and a dothraki warrior equivalent of Khasl jhaqo or Mego

and we are getting full family of Sam ..did he have a sister i cant remember

i dont think out of the three boys one is Howland

So who might be the three boys ..

Ned .., Robert ., Brandon

Euron's casting news changes everything. Balon is a sure goner this season, Yara will most likely appear in the Iron Islands facing the consequences of failing at the Dreadfort and not as a Stannis prisoner.

The Boltons will most likely be wiped out this season to make space for the new antagonists. Almost all the Dornish characters will join the KL/Oldtown/Meereen storylines which will open up thing for the Riverlands.

surely a Red Priestess

and a dothraki warrior equivalent of Khasl jhaqo or Mego

and we are getting full family of Sam ..did he have a sister i cant remember

i dont think out of the three boys one is Howland

So who might be the three boys ..

Ned .., Robert ., Brandon

I thought the third boy was Dunk from an earlier vision.

Archived