Small Questions v. 10096

Rhaenys_Targaryen

Do we know if House Bolling of Stormlands was founded by Baratheon bastard? Their coat of arms has Baratheon ( or Durrandon) stag with reversed colours , like many coats of houses founded by bastards ( ex. Blackfyres).

Also, which Stormlands houses with stag in coat are descendants of Baratheons and which of Durrandons?

Just wondering where the idea has come from that theon still has a dick. I thought it was pretty clear he doesn't but in reading a couple of recent threads I've seen it thrown around that it's up for dabate? I can't seem to search properly so if someone can point me to a good discussion on it I'd be grateful. Cheers

There's always been some debate, but I personally think it's made very clear that he's missing...something down there.

Holly the whore, he thought, but she was pretty enough. Once he might have laughed and pulled her into his lap, but that day was done.

Ramsay rose, the firelight shining on his face. “Reek, get over here. Get her ready for me.”

For a moment he did not understand. “I … do you mean … m’lord, I have no … I …”

“With your mouth,” Lord Ramsay said.

Theon peeled his gloves off and held his hands up for them to see. It is not as if I stand before them naked. It is not so bad as that. His left hand had three fingers, his right four. Ramsay had taken only the pinky off the one, the ring finger and forefingers from the other.

Sorry if I should have tagged that, but it's so far from how the series has ended up so far I really don't consider anything in that letter to be a spoiler. (Unless you still thought Ned was Jon's dad.) Even whats been uncovered so far of the redacted part seems unspoilery.

Just finished my first-ever re-read of GoT...

What's the timeline for the Mountain? I had totally forgotten he fought in the battle against Roose with Tyrion and Tywin. Was he raiding in the Riverlands, stopped to join up for the battle, then went back to raiding? Or are the chapters out of chronological order more than I thought?

Got a question regarding eunuchs: In ASoIaF, do they have both their cock and balls removed instead of just their balls, like real eunuchs?

I know Varys was cut "root and stem." If you assume "manhood" is a euphemism for the er..stem then the Unsullied are too.

Grey Worm looked troubled. “The goddess is called by many names. She is the Lady of Spears, the Bride of Battle, the Mother of Hosts, but her true name belongs only to these poor ones who have burned their manhoods upon her altar. We may not speak of her to others. This one begs your forgiveness.”

Archived