Small Questions v. 10096

Rhaenys_Targaryen

No, you don't actually know he was cut at all. It is what he told us. Would he ever lie to us? ;)

Heh, fair enough. I'm not one of those people who questions everything we're told.

I think it's clear he at least doesn't have his balls. Somebody would have noticed if he wasn't actually a eunuch.

Did Nissa Nissa have king's blood?

The idea that Azor Ahai "knew beforehand what he must do" seems to suggest it.

We don't know. All we know about her that ( in legend, maybe she never existed ) she was beloved wife of Azor Ahai , who sacrificed her to forge Lightbringer.

Just finished my first-ever re-read of GoT...

What's the timeline for the Mountain? I had totally forgotten he fought in the battle against Roose with Tyrion and Tywin. Was he raiding in the Riverlands, stopped to join up for the battle, then went back to raiding? Or are the chapters out of chronological order more than I thought?

If I recall correctly:

Tywin sends Gregor to raid the riverlands without any identifications after Tyrion is taken.

Before the battle of Greenfork he is recalled to join the army.

After the battle Tywin yet again sends out the raiders to set the riverlands on fire while he retreats back to Harrenhal.

Do we know if House Bolling of Stormlands was founded by Baratheon bastard? Their coat of arms has Baratheon ( or Durrandon) stag with reversed colours , like many coats of houses founded by bastards ( ex. Blackfyres).

Also, which Stormlands houses with stag in coat are descendants of Baratheons and which of Durrandons?

I'd say Durrandon. The first mentioned Bolling was Theo Bolling, husband of Elinor Costayne, who was bride to Maegor. It's a bit soon for a bastard house to be made. So unless Theo is Orys bastard son, but not named Storm and instead granted a house, it's not gunna fit the timeline.

Heh, fair enough. I'm not one of those people who questions everything we're told.

I think it's clear he at least doesn't have his balls. Somebody would have noticed if he wasn't actually a eunuch.

I think that it's safe to assume that the story of Varys working for mummers just like Arya & being cut is pretty safe to believe... I think it's also safe to assume that he has been through all the training that Arya has & is pretty high up in the Faceless Men...

We don't know. All we know about her that ( in legend, maybe she never existed ) she was beloved wife of Azor Ahai , who sacrificed her to forge Lightbringer.

The only person in the story at present that is capable of setting a sword aflame is Lady Stoneheart, as she carries the 'kiss of fire'...

I believe that she is the Nissa Nissa for this tale (this time around)...

& you can call me crazy, but I believe that Ned Stark (or some variation thereof) will be AAR... Reborn into Jon's body... The Red Comet just has to come back for my theory to be correct...

The only person in the story at present that is capable of setting a sword aflame is Lady Stoneheart, as she carries the 'kiss of fire'...

& you can call me crazy, but I believe that Ned Stark (or some variation thereof) will be AAR... Reborn into Jon's body... The Red Comet just has to come back for my theory to be correct...

The comet did not appear on the night of Neds death, did it?

The LSH=Nissa Nissa thing I quite like as a theory.

But Ned coming back? No NO NO!!!!

:)

Do we know what Robert has done with bodies of Rhaegar, Aerys, Rhaegar's children, Elia and what Stannis has done with Rhaella's ?

[What happened to Rhaegar's body?]

Rhaegar was cremated, as is traditional for fallen Targaryens.

http://www.westeros.org/Citadel/SSM/Entry/Asshai.com_Forum_Chat

One would assume the same was done to the rest of the Targaryens. Where their ashes were interred I could not say.

[What happened to Rhaegar's body?]

Rhaegar was cremated, as is traditional for fallen Targaryens.

One would assume the same was done to the rest of the Targaryens. Where their ashes were interred I could not say.

Thanks. But I still wander about Stannis and Rhaella's corpse...

Do we know what Robert has done with bodies of Rhaegar, Aerys, Rhaegar's children, Elia and what Stannis has done with Rhaella's ?

For Rhaegar, burned.

We do not know how long it was between Rhaella's death and when Stannis arrived, so she also was probably burned by the servants/staff/retainers on Dragonstone.

Archived