Small Questions v. 10096

Rhaenys_Targaryen

question about the death of Brandon and Rickard, we know how they died in a "trial by combat" with fire but when Bran tells Osha he says that his grandfather was beheaded by the mad king, could someone explain? was Bran just told this because the real death was so gruesome or was Rickard beheaded after being burnt or had GRRM just written it wrong?

question about the death of Brandon and Rickard, we know how they died in a "trial by combat" with fire but when Bran tells Osha he says that his grandfather was beheaded by the mad king, could someone explain? was Bran just told this because the real death was so gruesome or was Rickard beheaded after being burnt or had GRRM just written it wrong?

It was too brutal to tell it to small child.

I have a poster of the maps of Westoros and Essos. Now one of the cities near Slavers Bay on the map is called Bhonash, but on the Wiki it's called Bhorash. Which is it? Could it be just a typo on the poster?

I think it is a mistake on the map. Both Dance with Dragons, predating the Lands of Ice and Fire, and the app as of the last update (as far as I am aware, don't have the app myself), it is spelled Bhorash.

You are talking about the map of tLoIaF, right?

I think it is a mistake on the map. Both Dance with Dragons, predating the Lands of Ice and Fire, and the app as of the last update (as far as I am aware, don't have the app myself), it is spelled Bhorash.

You are talking about the map of tLoIaF, right?

Eh I'm not sure. I guess so? Bought it on Amazon. It was made around the time season 2 was airing. Astapor isn't even on the map in Slavers Bay just Yunkai and Meereen. It's certainly not a complete one.

Eh I'm not sure. I guess so? Bought it on Amazon. It was made around the time season 2 was airing. Astapor isn't even on the map in Slavers Bay just Yunkai and Meereen. It's certainly not a complete one.

So you didn't buy these maps? These, and the ones in the books, are the only official ones.

http://awoiaf.westeros.org/index.php/The_Lands_of_Ice_and_Fire

Edit: ah, I just checked my own map. You didn't buy an official one, I think. The Lands of Ice and Fire also spell it as Bhorash. ;)

Archived