[TWoW Spoilers] Alayne I

Annara Snow

Not so much happens there. The most surprising fact is that Harry doesn't like her at first. Doesn't last a chapter. Also in this chapter Alayne persona does not seem to be based on Jon as he was when he was leaving Winterfell.

Mad mouse knows who she is:

“A good melee is all a hedge knight can hope for, unless he stumbles on a bag of dragons. And that’s not likely, is it?”

I am less sure about Myranda now. Colemon is still poisoning Robin and Sansa thinks of Robb and Eddard even Arya, but not Jon even when she is faced with uglier parts of being bastard.

IMO Sansa is starting to like Harry.

Sansa appears to be definitely more clued in and wily than in previous chapters. Is this the chapter that will prove "controversial" to some fans? I tend to think not.

A good melee is all a hedge knight can hope for, unless he stumbles on a bag of dragons. And thats not likely, is it?

:D Mad Mouse knows for sure

Enjoyed the chapter, probably one of the weaker of the samples chapters so far but I liked it none the less

I really loved Sansa in that chapter ! She was quick-witted, clever, understanding of the situation and quite funny !

I wonder if that Winged Knights idea will ever truly see the day.

I really loved Sansa in that chapter ! She was quick-witted, clever, understanding of the situation and quite funny !

I wonder if that Winged Knights idea will ever truly see the day.

I liked her in that chapter too, quite enjoyable read

Archived