Season 5 Casting, News and Speculation V 9 [show spoilers, book spoilers past OP]

Seneti

I envy Seneti. I can't even host a game properly in the games subforum without making it a mess and she does this...

The trick is to do as little as possible and as much as necessary. I only read the threads that really interest me, only skim posts in this thread that are overly long / off topic and only edit once there is truly relevant / confirmed / reliable news. Sometimes less is more.

I still can't believe 2 action packed episodes happening consecutively

Probably even more than that...

In an ideal world, we would get 4 quite tense and action packed episodes consecutively, if we get :

Deepwood Motte and perhaps Sorrows in episode 7.

Hardhome in episode 8.

Daznak Pit / Battle of Ice in episode 9.

Aftermath of the Battle, Walk, Ides in episode 10.

It can be another pretty terrific season ending !

In an ideal world, we would get 4 quite tense and action packed episodes consecutively, if we get :

Deepwood Motte and perhaps Sorrows in episode 7.

Hardhome in episode 8.

Daznak Pit / Battle of Ice in episode 9.

Aftermath of the Battle, Walk, Ides in episode 10.

It can be another pretty terrific season ending !

I doubt the battle of ice is happening this season. I think season 5 is going to be better than I expected.

In an ideal world, we would get 4 quite tense and action packed episodes consecutively

In an ideal world, we'd get a slow paced and very atmospheric season, focused on the characters and their inner struggles as they go through an everchanging world that they don't recognize anymore. And people would love it... :blush:

the show and the books had done some parallels and symbolism with the WW and Dany's ...be it the prologue and epilogue of AGOT or like in the show how the WW are always make a pattern like a spiral when they kill which we see in pilot and in season 3 ...we also had dany having pyre scenes and mhysa scenes where those are formed like a circle ...and both in books and shows we jump from jon and wall scenes to dany which will have a similarity in some manner ..

so i was thinking we know HardHome is in episode 8 and daznak in episode 9...we also know that jon sees something that scares the hell out of him from the Day in the life promo and i think this will be the reason why the NW and wildlings retreat to the boats like we see in the trailer ..

now what i think is what if Jon saw the Nights king on a giant ice spider which scares them and retreat in episode 8...and we will be having dany mount Drogon in episode 9..

dont you guys think it would be another parallel between the WW and Dany

I think they are trying to draw a contrast between the two.

In season 2 you see the WW marching their horde of enslaved (undead) Wights towards the Wall, while in season 3 you have Dany surrounded by the people she just freed from slavery calling her mother (reborn).

Archived