Season 5 Casting, News and Speculation V 9 [show spoilers, book spoilers past OP]

Seneti

what is discussed here certainly transforms day to day!

People, Cersei's downfall is happening right now, and Dany has nothing to do with it. She pretty clearly is not the own who takes everything Cersei holds dead, because Cersei has already lost most of what she holds dear and Tommen and Myrcella can't be far off - that's all she has left. Both will be long dead by the time Dany gets to Westeros. Same goes for any other YMBQ who has had nothing to do with Cersei's actual destruction that is actuallly already happening. When someone has nothing left they care about, which Cersei will not when Dany becomes relevant, then there is nothing to take from them.

People, Cersei's downfall is happening right now, and Dany has nothing to do with it. She pretty clearly is not the own who takes everything Cersei holds dead, because Cersei has already lost most of what she holds dear and Tommen and Myrcella can't be far off - that's all she has left. Both will be long dead by the time Dany gets to Westeros. Same goes for any other YMBQ who has had nothing to do with Cersei's actual destruction that is actuallly already happening.

Tell that to Lara. She is the only one here who thinks its Dany. She has the nerve to say we are all blind and morons.

Well for one, Victarious, Nutter's not there. Sapochnik is shooting the sequence. I first figured Hardhome would be in 508 because of the abundance of castings of wildlings, wights, wildling chiefs etc. for that ep.

Nutter has an American accents, Hippocras. And yes, directors tend to be the ones to yell "action".

Well for one, Victarious, Nutter's not there. Sapochnik is shooting the sequence. I first figured Hardhome would be in 508 because of the abundance of castings of wildlings, wights, wildling chiefs etc. for that ep.

There's also really no reason for Hardhome to take place over 2 episodes. If IMDB is right about Stannis's appearances, I think we might see the beginning of the Battle of Ice.

People, Cersei's downfall is happening right now, and Dany has nothing to do with it. She pretty clearly is not the own who takes everything Cersei holds dead, because Cersei has already lost most of what she holds dear and Tommen and Myrcella can't be far off - that's all she has left. Both will be long dead by the time Dany gets to Westeros. Same goes for any other YMBQ who has had nothing to do with Cersei's actual destruction that is actuallly already happening. When someone has nothing left they care about, which Cersei will not when Dany becomes relevant, then there is nothing to take from them.

um i think thats kind of the point. that by the time dany reaches to her that cersei will have lost most of everything and it wont be hard for dany to take what little she has left. cersei's worst enemy is herself. the prophecy is more greek tragedy than snow white.

@Konradsmith Proof?

Why should he supply proof? Konradsmith is not the one making the claim it's episode 10.

There have been castings for wildlings for episode 8. That's why it's expected to be on episode 8. Please supply where David Nutter is at hardholme and I'll believe you. Not the other way around.

cersei's worst enemy is herself.

Completely agree, she's not as smart as she thinks she is and we'll clearly see a lot of that in Season 5. But again, the younger and more beautiful queen is Sansa. While Cersei did Sansa a favor by making Joffrey marry Margaery, she didn't do herself any favors. Sansa might have been extremely naive, but she had to at least learn a lot from being in King's Landing for so long.

@ctid1977 Lol point out to me where you see Miguel in the filming of Hardhome. Just because he's credited for episode 8 and that Hardhome appears in episode 8 doesn't mean that plot ends in that episode either. Don't you remember how Craster's Keep and taking of Meereen were handled in S4? Or even the battle of Castle Black? Or do you have bad memory?

Archived