Season 5 Casting, News and Speculation V 9 [show spoilers, book spoilers past OP]

Seneti

She's clearly a Stangirl. Arya fans don't resent Dany and Tyrion's screentime.

I really don't think the show will dump Meereen quite so quickly, VictariousReturneth. And since the threat of Yunkai is mentioned in the facebook spoilers which have been proven accurate, I'd say the Battle of Fire is actually a likelihood now.

She's clearly a Stangirl. Arya fans don't resent Dany and Tyrion's screentime.

I understand that, but Stannis is not a POV character so he wouldn't have that much screen time. He only appeared in 4 Chapters of ACOK, 6 Chapters of ASOS, and 6 Chapters of ADWD. However, the way they have portrayed him in the series is not faithful to the books. Stannis will probably have more screen time in Season 5 than he did in Season 2 anyway.

Stannis will have more screentime in s5, you know. If IMDB is to be believed he'll be in seven eps. And Kit said he had a ton of scenes with him in a recent interview, so that bodes well for him too. Hell, we might even get the Battle of Ice. Now wouldn't that be fun?

@Konradsmith, so if you think the battle of Meereen is in... when do you think it will happen? And do you think it'll get a full-scale bottle episode like Watchers and Blackwater? If it does it would be pretty boring if it's just Yunkai + Sons of the Harpy vs. Dany and Tyrion. They should at least introduce the Greyjoys for this battle.

There are a few different options. One would be too have a mostly offscreen battle in late s5 (explaining Barristan and Grey Worm's absence from the Pit but their presence in her wedding procession in the trailer). Another would be to save it until s6 with Tyrion and Jorah taking a more central role in it. I don't know if they'd do a bottle episode early in the season, so I think it would get more like 20 minutes of screentime. They could also delay it to the early midseason of s6 and have Dany and the Dothraki be the trademark last minute reinforcements after her brief arc with them concludes.

i dont mind dany and tyrion getting getting good screentime, even though tv tyrion is bland as fuck compared to book tyrion IMO...but i love peter dinklage. tv jaime and tv brienne on the other hand turned into snoozefests for me in season 4. their season 5 scenes will definitely be the time when i check my phone, braid my hair or put on nailpolish tbh.

i dont mind dany and tyrion getting screentime. tv jaime and tv brienne on the other hand turned into snoozefests for me in season 4. their season 5 scenes will definitely be the time when i check my phone, braid my hair or put on nailpolish tbh.

Most people in the fandom actually hate Daenerys tho. Her storyline in Season 3 was great, but her storyline in Season 4 was a snooze fest itself.

Most people in the fandom actually hate Daenerys tho.

lol you mean gross fedora wearing dudebros on reddit and thirsty jon snow fangirls who read the books and are pressed as fuck that she's a more important or just as important as their faves

Dany is still a huge fave for casual watchers and invested show watchers as well as a a lot of the book fandom too.

Stannis will have more screentime in s5, you know. If IMDB is to be believed he'll be in seven eps. And Kit said he had a ton of scenes with him in a recent interview, so that bodes well for him too. Hell, we might even get the Battle of Ice. Now wouldn't that be fun?

No. We won't have Hardhome and the BoI. Only going to be the one.

lol you mean gross fedora wearing dudebros on reddit and thirsty jon snow fangirls who read the books and are pressed as fuck that she's a more important or just as important as their faves

Dany is still a huge fave for casual watchers and invested show watchers as well as a a lot of the book fandom too.

Dany is a disgrace to the female race.

LOL. I don't hate Daenerys personally and I understand why GRRM kept her in Slaver's Bay, but she really hasn't done much.

LOL

Dany haters in general IMO are the prime example of how hatred can turn people blind. i can't wait to use their tears as moisturizer as she's revealed to be Cersei's Younger more Beautiful Queen, hooks up and falls in love with Jon Snow, is a head of the dragon, fights the Others and dies gloriously while saving the world.

lol these morons think she 's going to die giving birth, delusional as fuck imo.

Archived