Roose Bolton destin for doom

dragonprince

I just read the first Alyane chapter where she asks Petyr why they don't just go to Harrenhal where he is the rightful lord where Petyr lists numerous reasons then mentions the curse. Sansa dismisses it as a myth at first then Littlefinger reminds her of the mountain who held the castle for at time then Vargo hoat before him, then Amory Lorch for sometime after Tywin left it to him and now all of them are dead. So when i read that chapter i was thinking what about Roose? Bolton held the castle longer then hoat and Gregor but littlefinger makes no mention about him? Just wondering if this GRRM letting us know Bolton is doomed or if I'm just looking too much into this. No spoilers please!

Think he circumnavigated that by making the deal to give it to Hoat before taking it, and Hoats forces were involved in the Bolton led Stark forces taking Harrenhall

So while he was there he was technically there under Hoats leadership, even though he held the real power as we know when Hoat returned with a handless Jaimie and chastised Hoat because forces loyal to him far outnumbered Hoats forces

There are some other characters destined for doom IMO, eg Jorah for entering Mirris tent and Tyrion for being a kinslayer and Theons Winterfell banquet dreams for the dead by the time of AFfC...

• 3 weeks later...

Archived