Not Enough Evidence From The Murky Deep?

Blazfemur

We havent been at sea for too long, a few Tyrion chapters, Victarion's.. We witness the magnificence of the bones of Naga, the giant Sea-Wyrm Leviathan of long ago.. There are rumors, of giant Krakens to which the Greyjoys derive their sigil.

So, will we see something soon? There's not much left to introduce such magnificence. I'm thinking IF Daenerys and Victarian allign, and she uses his Iron Fleet to carry her forces, wouldnt this be the last opportunity in-POV to see something of the like? Could a HUGE tentacle or two reach out of the ocean and strangle a dragon from the sky into the murky blackness?

That would be an interesting scene.

However, I'm not convinced that if Dany joins if with Victarion or Euron that it would be as a willing fellow-traveller. (Either her or her dragons.)

Victarion is not going there to give her his undying love. He plans to make her a "wife" whether she is willing or not, whether she is married already or not. And Euron is no different.

That would be an interesting scene.

However, I'm not convinced that if Dany joins if with Victarion or Euron that it would be as a willing fellow-traveller. (Either her or her dragons.)

Victarion is not going there to give her his undying love. He plans to make her a "wife" whether she is willing or not, whether she is married already or not. And Euron is no different.

well with Victarian, Daenerys could promise marriage, in exchange for transport. together they take Kings Landing and rule as King and Queen (or so the plan would go)

IIRC In AGOT there's a report in the small council about a Kraken pulling down a ship near the stepstones.

you are correct sir, i mean actual pov devastation though, thats what the people want, it's what i want.

Oh good, well since we know they exist in world I would love to see it.

Maybe Dany on Dragon back seeing one of her ships being pulled down

the irony, Victarian losing one of his fleet to a Kraken, ahahah

IIRC In AGOT there's a report in the small council about a Kraken pulling down a ship near the stepstones.

In TWoW Arianne I, krakens are pulling down galleys.

I think we will see a kraken attack in Arya's POV due to possible foreshadowing in ASoS while stowing away on a ship in Dany's fleet to Westeros.

Archived