Season 5 Casting, News and Speculation V 10 [Spoilers]

Arkash

idk i do think its possible that cersei might ask meryn trant to assassinate the high sparrow after their scene together in episode 1 tbh. especially since there's also a scene in episode 1 with nutty pious lancel. i could see just see it, cersei getting irritated by pious lancel and also being paranoid about him telling stuff to others, then a scene with the high septon in which cersei feels like lancel confessed to him, last episode 1 cersei scene being cersei asking trant to secretly murder the high septon

He's at Tommen's wedding though and is credited as appearing in Mylod eps. as well as Slovis ones. http://www.bcltd.org/actors/paul-bentley/ (I can post links now! I love it!)

They introduced Yohn Royce and Anya Waynwood last season, so perhaps Sansa and Robin stay with them.

I just checked their CVs and saw no new info (which doesn't mean they're not back but still, I can't find any evidence). Going to the Fingers would be easiest from a casting standpoint because you'd only need extras, Sansa, LF and Robin.

Olenna left KL in like ep 6 last season, its plausible she'll be back for Tywin's funeral in ep 501 or margery's wedding in 502

The facebook thingmy makes no mention of her at the Funeral (I think it would have if she were there). And she's not in the wedding shot (neither is Kevan, though we know he's back). If she was in she'd be standing prominently with Mace and Loras, but she ain't.

Here's this from Abyss on WOTW. https://gfycat.com/CleanLeanChital There are old Tyrell ladies dressed in the same style as her of course but none of them are her.

^This. She was quite glad to leave Marge running shit in ep. 404 when she headed back to Highgarden. She doesn't need to see a funeral or another wedding, she'll show up because she's needed by Marge, Loras and Mace whocan't handle the shit going down in the capitol.

The facebook thingmy makes no mention of her at the Funeral (I think it would have if she were there). And she's not in the wedding shot (neither is Kevan, though we know he's back). If she was in she'd be standing prominently with Mace and Loras, but she ain't.

Here's this from Abyss on WOTW. https://gfycat.com/CleanLeanChital There are old Tyrell ladies dressed in the same style as her of course but none of them are her.

Thats true...

How will Olenna coincide with LF though? i really thought LF would only be there for one episode, that being ep 4. but him staying for ep 5 or 6 or till even 7 doesn't make sense. Olenna must have a talk with him in the brothel earlier OR she could be speaking to Olyvar or someone else

Who's standing next to Mace?

Seems too young to be his offscreen wifey, so I'd guess a Tyrell cousin extra? It seems even in the front row of the Lannister and Tyrell parties in the Sept, they can only muster two important guests/named cast members each. Quite a comedown from 402's illustrious guest list, I must say.

anyone else feel that the KL storyline with no taena, no kettleblacks and now the possibility of the high septon not being murdered at all might just make the storyline be a little boring on the show?? at least compared to cersei's AFFC chapters anyways.

I think D&D want to increase the feud between the Lannisters and Tyrells, instead of relying on more minor characters. Taena and the Kettleblacks weren't really minor, but Cersei doesn't really need to have friends. She hates everyone.

anyone else feel that the KL storyline with no taena, no kettleblacks and now the possibility of the high septon not being murdered at all might just make the storyline be a little boring on the show?? at least compared to cersei's AFFC chapters anyways.

Then again most things are boring compared to those chapters. They're batshit crazy (in a good way of course...).

yeah but cersei accusing margaery of adultery by sleeping with a kettleblack herself was so juicy in the books tho

Which is why it is a bit vague if Margaery is arrested and the Kettleblacks are cut. I assume in the show that Margaery is accused of sleeping with Mira Forrester and some Tyrell cousins. Then again I don't think they want the main focus on King's Landing as it was for the first 4 seasons. The real main focus of Season 5 will be Jon and Team Dragonstone.

Then again most things are boring compared to those chapters. They're batshit crazy (in a good way of course...).

I love Lena but I just really miss Book Cersei's fire y'know. like at this point I don't even care if her scenes are OOC as fuck as long as they let her show some fire, which is why I actually didn't mind the scenes Cersei telling Tywin about the incest and seducing Jaime in the White Tower of season 4 finale at all. tv cersei is just too ice queen for me most of the time

I'm wondering if Cersei will burn the Tower of the Hand in the show.

I want that scene on the show so badly omg. I remember Lena said in an interview that Cersei will have a celebration of some sort for being free after Tywin's death, I'm really hoping she meant burning the tower of the hand when she said that

I want that scene on the show so badly omg. I remember Lena said in an interview that Cersei will have a celebration of some sort for being free after Tywin's death, I'm really hoping she meant burning the tower of the hand when she said that

I hope so, but her celebration will probably be removing the Tyrells from any type of power now that Tywin is gone.

Archived