Arya = Stallion who mounts the World

StonedHenge

I know this might seem unlikely, but I think this can be a very possible theory. We just need some facts. ASoIaF is probably based on "Harry Potter" series.

First of all, we all know that Arya's parents and Harry's parents are dead. Both kids are sent to the castles (Hogwart and Harrenhal, H&H!) since they have no other place to go. Arya meets Hot Pie who calls her 'Arry. The same thing goes with Harry and Hagrid. This leads us to another theory, which is Hot Pie = Hagrid. We also know that Hagrid is related to giants and so is Hodor (according to other undoubtful theories). That means Hot Pie (Hagrid) is Hodor's relative, probably heir. What impact can it have on the Realm?

... Well, it's not the topic for today. We must go back to Arya. Somebody can say: "Nah it's not possible that Arya is Harry cuz Arya is a girl". My answer is simple: She is not. That is a boy. Better. The Boy Who Lived. Arya is Azor Ahai and Stallion who mounts the World.

A moment/quote from Billy Madison comes to mind:

"Mr. Madison, what you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul."

"Mr. Madison, what you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul."

:bowdown:

:bowdown:

EDIT: Damn, you got there before me Darksister1001

Arya cannot be The Stallion Who Mounts the World. Stallion is a male term.

While Dany could be The Mare Who Mounts the World, Arya--who has yet to flower--would be at best The Filly Who Mounts the World.

I think the OP was joking about the Harry Potter stuff. At least...I hope so.

Arya cannot be The Stallion Who Mounts the World. Stallion is a male term.

While Dany could be The Mare Who Mounts the World, Arya--who has yet to flower--would be at best The Filly Who Mounts the World.

I think the OP was joking about the Harry Potter stuff. At least...I hope so.

Excuse me but this is asoiaf, we all know that specifically horses can change gender at will. ;)

Archived