Ghost and Nymeria/Jon and Arya speculation

Cymorococh

Here is my vision of a Jon and Arya union, but "beware"! Readers may not approve of my romantic notions, even if they are far from likely occurring.

If Martin wants shock value, he will bring Jon and Arya together, and the television series will rewrite it so that it fits the available time spot and so that it is leached of romance. However, I would not mind if those who make decisions for the show can tear a page from the Outlander series on another network and model the joining of Jon Snow and Arya Stark after the wedding night of Jaimey and Claire whose union was brilliantly staged and filmed and well-executed by the actors ,-nothing tacky or embarrassing.

The best way to stage this romance will be for Arya to wear another's face, and for Jon's face to be disfigured - neither will realize the other is his/her sibling. But the readers will know.

At some point, there will be a "recognition scene" that will fully satisfy the readers who have affection for both characters.

The best way to stage this romance will be for Arya to wear another's face, and for Jon's face to be disfigured - neither will realize the other is his/her sibling. But the readers will know.

Although they both are known (to the reader and not quite in the dominance way north of the wall) and power using wargs - and the books state wargs/skinchangers can know each as such. Given the existing link between their wolves as well - even if Arya is stuck in another face (thus avoiding all the death theories and foreshadowing). Add in all the constant references to how strong their bond was I cannot see she/them either failing to recognize each other no matter what

Archived