Which bit of TWOIAF would make the best book?

The original Blackfyre rebellion, with all the characters we know about. Basically the whole era from the reign of the Young Dragon to the death of Daemon I Blackfyre and his sons would make a series as interesting as ASOIAF all on it's own.

I'd say more interesting lol

• 4 weeks later...

The original Blackfyre rebellion, with all the characters we know about. Basically the whole era from the reign of the Young Dragon to the death of Daemon I Blackfyre and his sons would make a series as interesting as ASOIAF all on it's own.

You may like the MUSH. They are playing this period! (the game started in year 158, and they are in 166 now)

• 2 weeks later...

1. The Dance.

2. The Rhoynish Vs The Valaryian Freehold.

3. Nymeria's Journey west and all the Dorne action that follows.

4. Andals Vs The First Men. More specifically the stories in the Vale.

5. The Long Night.

6. Aegon's Conquest.

7. The story of how the Starks got their warging abilities.

8. The Iron Islands struggle with the Riverlands.

9. Blackfyre Rebellion.

I'd love something about Yeen in Sothoryos. Very H.P. Lovecraft, that.

You could expand it by making it about pirates/looters from the Basilisk Isles, going in search of riches where they really shouldn't.

Ok I suck at storytelling and coming up with a good hook, but I'm sure there's a compelling story in there somewhere, good ways of fleshing it out etc.

• 2 months later...

the Doom, the last war between the Rhoynar and Valyrians. I also would love to find out the truth about Yeen and the black stone structures, something long nightish probably happened in Sothoryos and went horribly wrong, it would be interesting to see/read what happened there.

the Doom, the last war between the Rhoynar and Valyrians. I also would love to find out the truth about Yeen and the black stone structures, something long nightish probably happened in Sothoryos and went horribly wrong, it would be interesting to see/read what happened there.

Agreed. Especially Yeen and these black stone structures entice me.

Archived