Let's talk about that rare beast- celebrities that no-one hates.

polishgenius

Didn't Oldman say some pretty questionable stuff in one of his recent interviews? It might have been for Playboy. I can't remember. 

He suggested there was a jewish mafia running hollywood.

He apologised for it and it sounds as though it could have been a context thing. I think it'd be hard to find someone not liking his acting though.

Maybe this is just me, but I've never heard anyone say anything bad about Leonardo DiCaprio.  

Heh, what?

I don't dislike him myself, but he sure has A LOT of haters. And I mean A LOT.

Ian McKellen??? Have never heard a bad word against him. 

He's openly gay, so he's not universally loved by definition.

Didn't Oldman say some pretty questionable stuff in one of his recent interviews? It might have been for Playboy. I can't remember. 

Yes, and he's also a Republican in Hollywood, certainly not universally loved, and even he admitted he was a pain to work with in the past.

Cant stand him. Him and Jim Carey = automatic channel switch for me.
I did love "Goodwill Hunting" though, I'll surely give him that.

Williams caught a lot of flak as a joke thief too.

I want to say Gwendoline Christie. She's just such a joy to watch in interviews that I can't imagine anyone hating her.

GoT[spoiler]I saw some overzealous Stannis fans say some pretty nasty things about her after Brienne killed him in the show.[/spoiler]

Neil Patrick Harris is the first person that popped into my head.

Tom Hanks used to come to mind until his son started becoming semi known.

Even me, who lives under a rock, has heard of that son.

Nic,

Well, that sucks. I can sort of see why people might dislike Brienne, if I smoke enough grass and drink enough whiskey, I can sort of understand. But I just don't get why anyone would dislike Gwendoline. She just seems so lovely.

Maybe this is just me, but I've never heard anyone say anything bad about Leonardo DiCaprio.  

This also may just be the part of the country I'm in, but JJ Watt

http://deadspin.com/j-j-watt-is-a-goddamn-lying-clownfraud-1689443066

Also, I've heard allegations of domestic violence regarding Michael Fassbender. Don't remember if there was any substance to them

GoT[spoiler]I saw some overzealous Stannis fans say some pretty nasty things about her after Brienne killed him in the show.[/spoiler]

Me too. It's such a shame, because Gwendoline Christie always comes across as such a lovely person in interviews.

Eh, I've heard some negative things about him and his...um, Pussy Posse.

It tends to be a background noise thing among certain gossip minded folk; if you don't look for it you'll rarely see it (except when Tina Fey and Amy Poehler get on stage) but it's there. 

Archived