Small Questions v. 10097

Rhaenys_Targaryen

The lords and ladies of the seven kingdoms seem to have a habit of losing themselves in their petty wars and to ignore outside threads threats. They were too busy to notice.

A very human trait.

From time to time we hear that some alliance of rich men, some bankers or creditors take away all the money out of our pension funds, health security accounts, road building and repair budgets, educational budgets. Do we rise up together with torches and pitchforks to make an end to it?

Missing turnkey in black cells?

According to Jaime, Varys dosed four black cells guards wine with sweetsleep to help Tyrion escape.

But according to Ser Blount, one gaolers is missing and Two other men we found asleep when Tyrion escape.

So we are?

According to Jaime, Varys dosed four black cells guards wine with sweetsleep to help Tyrion escape.

But according to Ser Blount, one gaolers is missing and Two other men we found asleep when Tyrion escape.

So where is this missing turnkey who may know Jaime helped Tyrion escape?

So where is this missing turnkey who may know Jaime helped Tyrion escape?

Since Varys didn't dose himself, we even miss two guards. I guess Blount spoke of the two guards near Tyrion's cell, and the two others were further and had not been found yet.

Small question:

Does the lagoon of Braavos consist of saltwater or frehshwater?

Bcz sam boils it, so it has to be freshwater.

But based on the maps and the description as a lagoon it has to be saltwater.

It's lemon water! Just kidding--i have no idea but I'm looking forward to reading all about it :)

Small question:

Does the lagoon of Braavos consist of saltwater or frehshwater?

Bcz sam boils it, so it has to be freshwater.

But based on the maps and the description as a lagoon it has to be saltwater.

Definitely salt. It is possible to boil water to get the fresh from it, but that'd require something for the steam to condense on. Its on tidal flats, and they require freshwater through the Sweetwater River (a canal that goes to fountains). Plus, seafood lives there.

If it wasn't saltwater (you can get freshwater fish afterall, no? And I dont recall that the seafood is said to come.from the lagoon specifically) its likely not used as a water source because the Braavosi dump their waste into the canals, which empties into the lagoon. So naturally you would want your freshwater from a clean source.

But then again, it could be saltwater.

A question about Renly's Rainbow Guard. I haven't read ACOK in a long time so I've forgotten so bare with me. Do each of his Rainbow Guard where a different colour cloak to each other or do they were a rainbow striped/patch cloak? I remember picturing it in my head that they wore rainbow striped cloaks and that always seemed very cartoony.

A question about Renly's Rainbow Guard. I haven't read ACOK in a long time so I've forgotten so bare with me. Do each of his Rainbow Guard where a different colour cloak to each other or do they were a rainbow striped/patch cloak? I remember picturing it in my head that they wore rainbow striped cloaks and that always seemed very cartoony.

Each their own color

I thought so lol. For some reason I couldn't get the image is Brienne or Loras wearing a striped cloak out of my head.

Loras is the LC, and I don't believe a color is mentioned for him, so I guess he wears the white...

Brienne was "the Blue", Bryce Caron "the Orange", Emmon Cuy "the Yellow", Guyard Morrigen "the Green", Parmen Crane "the Purple", and Robar Royce "the Red".

Loras is the LC, and I don't believe a color is mentioned for him, so I guess he wears the white...

Brienne was "the Blue", Bryce Caron "the Orange", Emmon Cuy "the Yellow", Guyard Morrigen "the Green", Parmen Crane "the Purple", and Robar Royce "the Red".

Renly's Rainbow lacks "indigo"

How feckin lame.

And are all them dead except Loras and Brienne?

Archived