Season 5 Titles Revealed

Westeros

While Linda and I were out to Sweden’s beautiful capital of Stockholm for the Game of Thrones exhibit’s opening gala—more on that tomorrow, but there’ll be photos, possibly some video, and a few odds and ends—it looks like Spoiler TV scooped everyone (again—they often get ahold of these earlier than most) with the titles of the first four episodes of the highly-anticipated fifth season. We’ll put it below the cut, for those who want to avoid the possible spoilers inherent in the titles:

read on >>>

Visit the Site!

Some interesting tidbits:

"Cersei fears for her daughter's safety in Dorne as Ellaria Sand seeks revenge for Oberyn's death."

In the books, Ellaria actively advised everyone else NOT to seek revenge. My theory is that they're merging Ellaria and Arianne.

"Queen Margery enjoys her new husband"

Sexually?

How intresting Episode the house of black and white. Inverse parallels, I am sure Dany will be white and Jon his classic black, and according to the synopsis they have shared parallel as well.

Goodness, now who called that? Starting in episode two nice and early, lets see if that theme repeats a few times this year. I think it will.

Tyrion on the long bridge leaving one world behind and headed towards another. Kind of like the twins with that water tower in the middle got a nice picture that in the back of the world book. It's right inbetween the pictures of Dany and Jon.

Jon is caught between two kings. Hmmmm couuld that be the blue eyed King Stannis the Mannis and the king in of the Wildlings, Standing for one Rhaegar Targayen, Mance Rayder. Red and black indeed. Why I feel like Kevin Spacey on House of Cards. Inverse parallels, the unity of opposition, my goodness a blue rose between two kings. I am not sure what is more satisfying, a nice plate ribs, or putting my stamp on a theory. There both delicious, I think I shall have a bite of both.

Ps. Only having some fun here, and just got done watching house of cards and thought Game of Thrones, which are strangly enough connected. Thank you for the update Ran, I think you may have earned yourself some ribs.

I was surprised at the specificity of The High Sparrow as a title. I assumed something Faith-related would end up as a title, seeing as faith has a huge role going forward, but to name one person for a whole episode...

I am so curious as to how Dorne gets pulled into the bigger picture. It seems proven that the Arianne role has been transferred to Ellaria (which is great with me!) but how do they move forward without (probably) that

fAegon

plotline?

No Arya in episode 1, looks like :(

"Queen Margery enjoys her new husband" ¬¬ hahahahaha

Do not think it's something sexua. They did not cross that line because the actress refused in season 4

I bet that Tommen's actor wouldn't have minded it.

Seems like Ellaria is merged with Arianne, The advisor who tempts Dany is propably Daario, Stannis tempts Jon propably with Winterfell offer right before the election and the threat to Dany's rule is Yunkai or Sons of Harpy or her dragons.

Seems like Ellaria is merged with Arianne, The advisor who tempts Dany is propably Daario, Stannis tempts Jon propably with Winterfell offer right before the election and the threat to Dany's rule is Yunkai or Sons of Harpy or her dragons.

I've always wondered how it would have been that sexual scene she did not want to shoot.

By the way, the actor is also very handsome.

There was a screen shot of the hbo synopsis of episode 3 and

Tom Wlaschiha

is a listed actor. Looking forward to seeing him back.

That's a surprise. I wonder whether

Jaqen H'ghar and The Kindly Man's characters will be combined or have the show-runners found him some work to do in Westeros? Unless I'm missing something

Jaqen H'ghar hasn't appeared in the books again after Harrenhal. It would be exciting to see him again doing a Faceless Men assassination in Westeros.

Edit: grammar & ensuring all spoilers are hidden.

That's a surprise. I wonder whether

Jaqen H'ghar and The Kindly Man's characters will be combined or have the show-runners found him some work to do in Westeros? Unless I'm missing something

Jaqen H'ghar hasn't appeared in the books again after Harrenhal. It would be exciting to see him again doing a Faceless Men assassination in Westeros.

Edit: grammar & ensuring all spoilers are hidden.

I don't think Jaqen and the Kindly Man will be merged. In all likelihood, The Kindly Man is just wearing the face that Jaqen wore when Arya was with him.

"Queen Margery enjoys her new husband" ¬¬ hahahahaha

Do not think it's something sexua. They did not cross that line because the actress refused in season 4

Tommen's actor might not have minded it, but the character he is playing is only about 12 or 13. That would make a sex scene between him and Margery a portrayal of pedophilia, which Natalie Dormer would be rather foolhardy to do. We'll see whether Tommen looks old enough this year to eliminate the pedophilia angle. If one of the characters mentions his last nameday - sixteenth or seventeenth - you can bet the enjoyment will be physical.

Tommen's actor might not have minded it, but the character he is playing is only about 12 or 13. That would make a sex scene between him and Margery a portrayal of pedophilia, which Natalie Dormer would be rather foolhardy to do. We'll see whether Tommen looks old enough this year to eliminate the pedophilia angle. If one of the characters mentions his last nameday - sixteenth or seventeenth - you can bet the enjoyment will be physical.

It was a joke, but it will be very hard for them in the show to not have Tommen have sex with her.

Archived