Newest trailer...GAH

Looks to me like Sansa is definitely going to Winterfell this season. Looks like the crypts in this trailer as well as Vale forces entering Winterfell.

Also I didn't believe that Hardhome speculation about Tormund because it didn't really match up with what we knew about that scene, but after seeing this trailer I'm forced to re-evaluate that opinion. That speculation might just be on to something.

Looks to me like Sansa is definitely going to Winterfell this season. Looks like the crypts in this trailer as well as Vale forces entering Winterfell.trailer I'm forced to re-evaluate that opinion.

Yeah, definitely. Makes senses if she wants to rescue her sister. I'm really really curious where they are going with that .

Looks to me like Sansa is definitely going to Winterfell this season. Looks like the crypts in this trailer as well as Vale forces entering Winterfell.

Could they do the unthinkable and have LF marry off Sansa to Ramsay? Sort of a mix of the Ramsay/Farya and Sansa/Harry the Heir storylines.

That's Loras and he is attacking that whore guy (Olyver).

Omg are they going to kill off Loras because he is gay? Really? What about Dragonstone? fck u High Sparrow. Geeeeez.

I'm not happy.

That's Selyse on the ground with snow on her hair...

Sansa in Winterfell? The shit is happening here?

I mean, I'm all for Sansa going to Winterfell... Eventually. Not when Mr. Psychopath is anywhere near it.

*Please don't let her marry Ramsay. Please don't let her marry Ramsay. Please don't let her marry Ramsay.*

As for the rest: Trailer is awesome! Too much Daenerys, but well, can't do anything about that now, can we?

Could they do the unthinkable and have LF marry off Sansa to Ramsay? Sort of a mix of the Ramsay/Farya and Sansa/Harry the Heir storylines.

Sansa doesn't necessarily have to take fArya's role. She might be there in some other capacity. Nonetheless, the Theon/Sansa scenes could be incredible.

Sansa in Winterfell? The shit is happening here?

I mean, I'm all for Sansa going to Winterfell... Eventually. Not when Mr. Psychopath is anywhere near it.

*Please don't let her marry Ramsay. Please don't let her marry Ramsay. Please don't let her marry Ramsay.*

She's the hooded man in Winterfell :)

Did anyone see who Loras tyrell was tryin to grab in the trailer?? it was littlefingers agent 'Olyvar' from season 3 and the mad who was handling the brothel in season 4 episode 1. Maybe instead of margary bein imprisoned its gonna loras??? and did u see loras's beard?? maybe he was already locked up for awhile than that meeting took place?? would love feedback and wats ur thoughts are :)

Thoughts? :D

I'm as sulky as Rhaegar when comets are around, as vengeful as Cersei on PSM and as bitter as Stannis any other day...

...by the Old Gods and the New, my griffs will be avenged, even if I have to destroy the illusions of every innocent Unsullied bystander and crush them all...

And why is brienne and pod in a place where its snowing that bad?? could they be near the wall? and who was she fighting when pod was smack in the middle of two swords crossin over head?? bandit or sum outlaw perhaps??

It was snowing in the Riverlands at the end of ASOS and then King's Landing at the end of ADWD.

Stannis vs Roose = YES!!!!!!

Way to my Dany, her story in Mereen is completely irrelevant to everything going on in Westeros. I hope it doesn't take up loads of screen time. The Dragons look epic though and Daario might actually be a decent character if they do it right.

Tyrion seeing Drogon!

Sparrows smashing up figurines of Stannis's Lord of Light Sigil.

The High Sparrow story looks very promising!

Edit: Sansa in Winterfell!!!!! WHAT???!!!!

Thank god there doing the Ramsay/Jeyne plot, I thought they were going to omit it since they haven't hinted of a false Arya being alive at all. Drogon looks amazing. I like the Hardhome change. And it seems to me that Sansa could possibly be taking on Lady Stoneheart role? This season looks amazing.

Archived