Newest trailer...GAH

Wow.

That's all I have to say.

This trailer looks amazing. Way better than the first one.

Drogon and Daenerys at the end had my mouth fall completely agape. The dragons look amazing.

Sansa in Winterfell though? Really? If she's in the crypts I wonder if she'll kind of take on the roll of Lady Dustin too? I don't know how I feel about this, but who knows. Sansa and Theon would be amazing at least.

Bronn looks to be in some kind of a big fight. I wonder if he was the character that Martin referred to - the one who will die on the TV show but who is still alive in the books.

Him, Littlefinger, Jorah, Ramsey, Roose. I think there's quite a bit on the table this season.

If we get to the point where Jon gets The Letter from Ramsey, how do you properly adapt that moment to film?

Did anyone see who Loras tyrell was tryin to grab in the trailer?? it was littlefingers agent 'Olyvar' from season 3 and the mad who was handling the brothel in season 4 episode 1. Maybe instead of margary bein imprisoned its gonna loras??? and did u see loras's beard?? maybe he was already locked up for awhile than that meeting took place?? would love feedback and wats ur thoughts are :)

From shooting we know that Loras is already arrested during the raid of KL by the Sparrows probably while coming out of a whorehouse. The scene here I guess is the official hearing where Olyvar seems to testify against Loras. Yes, I think Loras troubles here will for the most part replace Margaery's imprisonment in the books since the "is-she-or-is-she-not a maid" story would be a real hard sell with Dormer (I think she and Tommen will consumate the marriage on the show, but for once tastefull with a fade to black for HBO). She will probably still be accused of adultery later in the season I guess.

Archived