Newest trailer...GAH

If Mel is south with Stannis what will happen with Jon at the Wall. This poses some very scary questions. What if thats actually it for him.

Ya seven devils and bones are Both better for me

Bones because it has more epic scenes, everyone, even minor characters get a quote but Seven Devils is more chilling.

Could they do the unthinkable and have LF marry off Sansa to Ramsay? Sort of a mix of the Ramsay/Farya and Sansa/Harry the Heir storylines.

I don't think so... if the Ramsay marriage scenes are in, it'll probably be with the girl cast as "Winterfell Worker", who looks almost exactly like Maisie Williams.

Could they do the unthinkable and have LF marry off Sansa to Ramsay? Sort of a mix of the Ramsay/Farya and Sansa/Harry the Heir storylines.

nah she is there as Alayne Stone IMO and they are there for the wedding as visiting dignitaries, eg warden of the north plus Lord of the Vale and Warden of the East etc

In this case Sansa could be Wyman Manderly with Vale troops there to offset the Freys instead and she is doing a Barbrey Dustin in the crypts

This may make some sense as Theon/Reek can rescue her instead of Jeyne Poole too

nah she is there as Alayne Stone IMO and they are there for the wedding as visiting dignitaries, eg warden of the north plus Lord of the Vale and Warden of the East etc

In this case Sansa could be Wyman Manderly with Vale troops there to offset the Freys instead and she is doing a Barbrey Dustin in the crypts

This may make some sense as Theon/Reek can rescue her instead of Jeyne Poole too

She can't be there as Alayne Stone because surely some Northerners would recognise her. If she's not playing a version of Farya (which I admit is unlikely) that means that the Lords of the Vale have decided to help liberate the North in her name.

Looks to me like Sansa is definitely going to Winterfell this season. Looks like the crypts in this trailer as well as Vale forces entering Winterfell.

Also I didn't believe that Hardhome speculation about Tormund because it didn't really match up with what we knew about that scene, but after seeing this trailer I'm forced to re-evaluate that opinion. That speculation might just be on to something.

The speculation is confirmed wrong by the trailer. In the speculation (based on "information") it's said that Rattleshirt is selling free folk as slaves in Hardhome and Tormund convinces Jon to help them. But in the trailer we see Rattleshirt with Jon's troops advancing against that bald guy with an axe (a Thenn?) who is in Hardhome.

Why are people saying that Drogon will be even bigger at Daznak in Episode 9? How much time passes from Episode 1 to 9?

If the [ADWD Book Spoiler}:

storyline of Dany agreeing to marry Hizdahr after ninety days of no killings by the Sons of Harpy pans out the same in season 5, there will at least have been three months. Probably more between 1 and 9.

Actually, based on that trailer they could be having Olly be the one to stab Jon. It makes sense because all he's seen is Wildlings kill his family and has never seen a WW. I don't know, weird trailer. Interesting season.

Please lord let Sansa serve Roose and the Freys pork pie. NOTHING would make me happier.

You can't give up on the gravy. :D

At 0:32 there's a shot of Sansa in the tunnels under Winterfell. Anyone thinking she sees Theon?

Archived