Newest trailer...GAH

I highly doubt that an actress playing some secondary character confirmed anything about Arya and what's to come in season 5...

But it makes sense, and is infinitely better than the idea of marrying Sansa to Ramsay.

jus so everyone knows. the jeyne poole/ramsay storyline has been cut. Charlotte hope the actress who plays ramsays GF 'Myranda' has confirmed shell appear in every episode this comin season and shell be the one pretendin to be arya. look it up if u think im lyin

I highly doubt that an actress playing some secondary character confirmed anything about Arya and what's to come in season 5...

Also unlikely that a secondary character will be in EVERY episode. most of the main cast dont even get to be in every episode).

I'm also curious to see what they plan on doing with Sansa and Winterfell. I'm open to the idea of them marrying but ONLY if they can find away to do it where you dont hurt on of the characters, in the way that Sansa is finally getting some control of her life. so to throw her back into a torturous marriage will mitigate all the progress her character made last season (turning into darth sansa), but at the same time they cant just have Ramsay stop being ramsay, as some one above put so well, the kid that will break all his toys.

I don't think Sansa will marry Ramsay... Ramsay will probably marry someone pretending to be Arya (this "Winterfell worker" cast for season 5 really looks like Arya). LittleFinger will hear about this wedding, give his speech to Sansa about "avenging" her family and then they will go to Winterfell to see what's going on and attend the wedding. Sansa has black hair in the trailers, she will be LittleFinger's niece all along.

You know Sansa does not have to be filling in for FArya, she may but she may also be a combination of Barbrey Dustin (As she is in the crypts), and house Manderly, as I do not recall seeing and Manderly's cast. Roose and Ram may try to pass off someone as Sansa or Arya, in which case Sansa will know it is fake.

So the Vale and Sansa may be acting in the role of house Manderly and she may fill in some for Babs. Oh she is going to be so thrilled to see Theon.

For all you guys saying someone would recognize Sansa if she went to Winterfell, Roose didn't recognize Arya in Harrenhal in the books, and she only had a haircut.

I don't get the feeling that there's a lot of visiting happening between the Boltons and the Starks, so it's possible Roose has never seen Arya.

If Sansa marries Ramsay, then wipes out the Boltons, she could claim both Winterfell and Dreadfort. There are no other surviving children, and no uncles, nephews that we hear of. That could be interesting.

I don't think Sansa will marry Ramsay... Ramsay will probably marry someone pretending to be Arya (this "Winterfell worker" cast for season 5 really looks like Arya). LittleFinger will hear about this wedding, give his speech to Sansa about "avenging" her family and then they will go to Winterfell to see what's going on and attend the wedding. Sansa has black hair in the trailers, she will be LittleFinger's niece all along.

I like this.

I wouldn't be worried about Northern Lords recognizing an older, disguised Sansa, but if any of the castle folk who saw her every day and watched her grow up are still around, they wouldn't be fooled by hair dye. Of course this is easily solved by Ramsey having killed off all the existing folk at Winterfell and populated it with his people. It's not practical in RL, of course, but totally doable for TV. What the heck, they've already dumbed down TV Baelish, so he'll have no problem going into a situation where Sansa's ID may be blown armed only with hair dye and a new dress.

Did anyone else think that when Tyrion was watching the dragon that his hands were tied in front of him? You can't see them, but they are held close together in his lap. Makes me think this is happening before he is taken into Mereen as a slave. It seems Drogon is in the area, just not catchable.

Archived