Cricket; 27 Not Out...

Stubby

Coming up to the second half of the WC.

England's out of it. Bangladesh could be in it. Ireland are showing that they are on the brink of graduating. Afghanistan has improved out of sight. Warnie's still a tosser. Shorted out Foxtel boxes suck. Batsmen reign at this WC. Fursuit Mania is back in play.

Lot's to talk about I guess.

So many games I've missed out on picking a captain. I woulda gone with Dhawan as captain and netted a sweet 400 points from him. Oh well can't complain. India has been running pretty hot and I think it was always going to be a hard road for Ireland to topple them. But there was a ray of hope there for a while.

Oh well, I have Dilshan as Captain for the SL game.

I'm down to 15 transfers, and 5 pool games left to make picks for. So I only have 3 transfers per game.

Were you able to sign into the league? Or is it closed? (if the latter, might want to try again between group play and quarterfinals...)

No i was able to get in it was just to late for a chance. Thank you for asking though

Clung on to 11th despite being on holiday. The advantage now is I can make 5 subs per match for remainder of the round robin stuff, so that should net me some nice points.

As long as I remember to do it, that is.

Clung on to 11th despite being on holiday. The advantage now is I can make 5 subs per match for remainder of the round robin stuff, so that should net me some nice points.

As long as I remember to do it, that is.

YOU SHALL NOT PASS!!!

Sangakarra playing God mode cricket this world cup .

You're not wrong.

Also interesting that Josh Davey is the tournament's leading wicket taker to date.

SL have been through a bit of a collapse in the last couple of overs, which has completely slowed the run rate.

Also interesting that Josh Davey is the tournament's leading wicket taker to date.

Is that because the other sides' wickets have been more spread out because they have more bowlers capable of taking wickets at this level?

Is that because the other sides' wickets have been more spread out because they have more bowlers capable of taking wickets at this level?

Dunno. Probably. But bowlers have been a bit inconsistent as far as wickets go. Southee, Boult and Starc have all had big hauls, but they haven't got consistent wickets. Others, like Anderson, Broad, Morkel etc have not been in form.

Woot! I have both centurions in my team. Unfortunately I made Dilshan captain and Sanga had the better innings. Still should be in for some good points in the league. Arse that the bowler I chose isn't playing. I gotta check the team list, but I'm not sure how to do that sufficiently ahead of time.

It will be a miracle if Scotland gets close.

Woot! I have both centurions in my team. Unfortunately I made Dilshan captain and Sanga had the better innings. Still should be in for some good points in the league. Arse that the bowler I chose isn't playing. I gotta check the team list, but I'm not sure how to do that sufficiently ahead of time.

It will be a miracle if Scotland gets close.

Dilshan will get the wickets , they will end on similar points most likely .

Archived