The Eternal Struggle: Trusting What The Author Writes

Blazfemur

I see more possibilities for a return to the QI than just Arya passing through for a hit. The EB is a healer and there are huts set aside on the QI for women only so that sets up possibilities. Also, there are novices running around with wool covering their faces. Why and who are they? The QI has a barge so getting there isn't always that difficult. The EB also travels off the QI from time to time which lead to a visit by someone. So many possibilities exist.

As for Varys, I've never thought about who he really is, but you do have a good point about him. Love his character tho. And yes, RS was made, created from who and what exactly we don't know. He wasn't magiked to be undead like the others, good point.

you thinkhe'll give D&D a different ending than what will appear on page? it would satisfy all fans

Many roads may lead to the same castle but I feel strongly that DD will get lost on the way, and that the map GRRM gave them wasn't, um, perhaps complete is the right word?

Many roads may lead to the same castle but I feel strongly that DD will get lost on the way, and that the map GRRM gave them wasn't, um, perhaps complete is the right word?

this isnt a bad thing though, the more different the two stories end up, the better it will be for both parties, i feel. i know if i knew exactly what was going to happen on the show, it'd lessen the shock when i read it for the first time. you know what i mean?

Archived