March Madness: Favorite ASOIAF Character. We Have A Winner!

honeyed chicken

my votes:since it is down to the wire i am going by my original seeds my self so ...

Arya - i gotta go with my little faceless man...she is the most wicked killer next to the Hound...and she shall prevail

Brienne - i wanted to chose dragons but i am sticking to my own rule and i had Brienne one spot above Dany..

The Hound - no contest the Hound...

The Imp - ...and the Imp to the end...

:fencing:

really cool...now i get it

:smoking:

Elite Eight

#57. Arya (Meow I can't believe this. Arya is not among my favorites, but meow, she has improved since she really found herself in Braavos. So meow I'm going with Arya)

Asha

#58. Dany (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=whf-Hhk9Rcw not annoying at all :P )

Brienne

#59. Ned (the Ned > the Hound)

Sandor

#60. Tyrion (coin toss... 2 out of 3... 3 out of 5... dammit the dwarf keeps winning)

Jon

Close call for Kentucky tonight.

I did wonder if torching UWV like they did might lull them a little, and it certainly had to get UND's attention if they needed it.

So if Louisville beats MSU tomorrow, then the winner of the Duke-Gonzaga game and UK beats Wisconsin next weekend, there could be an all Kentucky championship - just as we seem headed for an all Winterfell match here.

Final Four pairings:

#61: Arya

Dany (The shaker of the pillars of the earth, the turner of night into day, the inventor of the hostile takeover, the last Valyrian Sith Lord come back to exact rightful vengeance on those that brought down the Empire)

#62: Ned

Tyrion (because... plot armor)

Archived