"HBO Wants 'Game Of Thrones' To Have More Than 7 Seasons"

Led

I kind of get the feeling, by little things that they say esp. Dan, that D&D are so over this. They will stick it out until season 7 is complete cuz you know this is their baby and they're dedicated. But they probably can't wait til its over and they can work on other projects. I mean it takes them like 2/3rds of a yr already to complete a season and they're always saying how much time they spend away from their wives/home. And also to finally be done with all of us complaining about how much they've screwed everything up, that's got to be a relief as well. But no doubt they love it and its as exhilarating as its exhausting. It would be better for the show to go out on top then to crash and burn, in the end I think they're going for what's better for their/the shows legacy... This isn't Supernatural we're talking about here. HBO if they want to continue the series have much and more material to draw inspiration from, it seems one of the more popular ideas is a miniseries or movie about Robert's Rebellion.

Archived