"You have to remember name" :)

Bluetiger

I don't sweat details like that -- as long as they're not calling me "hey, shithead" I am fine.

That is rude. Would it kill them to throw an "excuse me" or "pardon me" in there. "Hey" is just so abrupt. Though I would have to say I am not familiar with that pronunciation of "shithead." A dental fricative, you say?

:P

That is rude. Would it kill them to throw an "excuse me" or "pardon me" in there. "Hey" is just so abrupt. Though I would have to say I am not familiar with that pronunciation of "shithead." A dental fricative, you say?

Please allow me to clarify the orthography: shit-head

(the earlier version would, I believe, be pronounced with a voiced dental fricative ;) )

Is that an Irish name per chance?

Please allow me to clarify the orthography: shit-head

(the earlier version would, I believe, be pronounced with a voiced dental fricative ;) )

you got me wondering about my alias...salty old asshole....now i am concerned i have been saying it wrong...

asshole perhaps...

:smoking:

If Mateusz is your name then go by Mateusz; you just might have to tell people how to pronounce it that's all. ,

I have to tell people how to pronounce my name sometimes (Siân)

and I don't mind.

Is it pronounced as 'sharn?' (with the ar sounding like 'are') I vaguely knew a girl called Sian once and I think that's how her name was pronounced, idk

Archived