TTTNE 452: The Spam Ball.

N/A

I agree with first and Koa. I'd really really love to see the end of the story. It was one thing to grow up with Harry potter but ASOIAF has been stretching for almost as long as I live and we still don't see the end. I honestly doubt that I could ask for the last book as my thirtieth birthday present and, man, that's something to say.

Whatever ending HBO has in store for us, I will welcome.

Internet gossip: Twitter kept claiming the other day that GRRM cancelled tons of public appearances because he wants to finish twow. Now I have no idea if he did cancel those appearances and if he indeed canceled them why he cancelled them. Maybe he really wants to wrap up twow because he is tired of the fans' whining or doesn't want to be a decade late to the show ending or caught the same cold Putin did, but this makes want to see the end of the story even more, be that in book or show format.

I do wonder if we ever find out about Jon's parents in the show though, because it's not a topic that was even distinctly kept in focus since episode two of season 1. :dunno:

#IWantMyEpicR+LLoveStory

He cancelled appearances at two cons, I believe, one of which was in November (if you use the full forum site, it is listed under "The Latest News".

Anyway, Ab, did you hear about the WWII bomb they found in Bermondsey yesterday?

He cancelled appearances at two cons, I believe, one of which was in November (if you use the full forum site, it is listed under "The Latest News".

Anyway, Ab, did you hear about the WWII bomb they found in Bermondsey yesterday?

Of course, Bermondsey is da bomb. (No it isn't.) But yes. One of my colleagues almost got thrown out of her apartment lol. Fortunately they let her in!

Of course, Bermondsey is da bomb. (No it isn't.) But yes. One of my colleagues almost got thrown out of her apartment lol. Fortunately they let her in!

All I know of Bermondsey is that there is nothing worthwhile for TFL to announce at the tube station :p No, "Alight here for..." Or anything

Lucky for your colleague. Roads were crazy on Monday night, guess people were being diverted down old Kent road

All I know of Bermondsey is that there is nothing worthwhile for TFL to announce at the tube station :P No, "Alight here for..." Or anything

Lucky for your colleague. Roads were crazy on Monday night, guess people were being diverted down old Kent road

The next station is... Bermondsey... moving on...

'Hey you! Get off my cloud, you don't know me and you don't know my style.'

I would love to say I got that reference, but sadly, nope :/ Have you listedpned to St. Jude yet btw?

I should think about starting to pack tomorrow maybe. I have to see what I can fit in one hold-all. I want to move some of my stuff home now so I have less to take back in May.

Moving on...quickly now...hurry please, I believe I see some of the rabble running for the doors...

It always brings a slight smirk to my face -

Waterloo - Stampede

Southwark - Stampede

London Bridge - Stampede

Bermondsey - *tumbleweed blows by*

Canada Water - Stampede

Canary Wharf - Stampede

It always brings a slight smirk to my face -Waterloo - StampedeSouthwark - StampedeLondon Bridge - StampedeBermondsey - *tumbleweed blows by*Canada Water - StampedeCanary Wharf - Stampede

:lol: so very true. If anyone gets off its always with that hurried shameful look as though to say "just passing through...honest...."

Mind, I can't really talk, being from New Cross :/ At least it's pretty busy, albeit with the wrong sorts of people. I'm moving to North London next year though

I would love to say I got that reference, but sadly, nope :/ Have you listedpned to St. Jude yet btw?

It's Wu tang lyrics. Method man in his titular track says at one point 'I don't eat green eggs and ham'

I had not listened yet, but am as of this moment. It seems a little sedate, I prefer when they're a little more energetic.

I was listening to ...And Justice for Jason which is a reworking of Metallica's ...and Justice for All which had the bassline nuked, in many people opinion ruining the album. (Jason Newsted was the bassist at that point following Cliff's death.)

Apparently, "cupcake" is the term used when you fart, cup your hand around it, and open it in the face of the person nearest you.

The thread was on page 2.

This is news to you? Do you live under a rock? :dunno:

Archived