TTTNE 452: The Spam Ball.

N/A

I really do not want them to close the Jon's parentage question ... I am full of unpopular opinions, please do not lynch me. :leaving:

Sorry to hear abut the train snafu, Buck.

Hope you can get a ride maybe.

"Back in the day" we had "ride boards" at college. There would often be a map and some thumb tacks, and you would make a little note with your phone # and preferred time of departure and stick it on the board/map. Anybody going that way at that time could call you, and see if you could help each other out (the passenger often paid some gas money).

Is there a digital version of this now?

Oh, I am still taking the same train tomorrow. I just had to turn down an invitation to do something during the weekend.

And yes, there is a web version of this now, at least in Slo. I have never used it, but several of my friends have.

A tapping flower! I like this idea. Dancing is a sure path to joy. It is known.

There always was a tapping flower. :P

Glad to read happy news about the beau and all, Qat.

Lady Qat, Hi! Great to see you around :) how is life treating you? Glad to hear things are going great in the love department for you :D :grouphug:

Steve, oh I can't even say how nice it would be to have the book out next year *.* but no! I shall not get my hopes up just yet.

Wiser and sexier with every year :p ;)

I know my version too. I'm only wondering if it agrees with GRRM's. Would be nice to find out finally :D

Yesterday I decided I would cut back on my spending because I want to travel a lot in summer. Today I dropped by the mall to pick up work out stuff (this was previously planned and included in my weekly budget) and ended up going to Mac (not planned). Right now I'm on Amazon looking for a new passport holder (not planned either). I'm so proud and happy that I keep to my resolutions... 😒

Just to rationalize a little, my sister destroyed my old passport holder. She will be/is already the kind of person who you don't want to lend your stuff because whatever it is, you won't see it in one piece again.

No Buck I just used to do a lot of theatre work, lotsa tapdancing in musicals and plays. I can't dance a lick myself hehe

My new puppy seems to have reached a point where his teeth are particularly sharp; fun fun fun :P

Yesterday I got so old

I felt like I could die

Yesterday I got so old

It made me want to cry

Nicely done good sir

If only I could have a puppy

I would be so very lucky

Just to have some company

To share a bit of tea with me

Traaaaaaiiiiiin!!!! :commie: :commie:

So happy to be heading home. I've even nabbed a first class seat :D

I am home now too.

The train ride over Semmering pass is really picturesque and beautiful. They still have snow up there. I wish to drive over there once in winter, when everything is covered with snow, that must be even more beautiful.

Oh I know I'm a fan of theirs ;D

My post was Nilsson lyrics as that was what I as listening to at the time

"Nilsson"? As in Harry Nilsson, Everybody's Talkin' At Me?

He was a pretty fair songwriter back in the day. Wonder what became of him?

And what became of the Spam? Not only was it on p.2 - it deeep down almost to half way!!

Archived