TTTNE 452: The Spam Ball.

N/A

Zar's life just get busy?

Damn. The Bandito. I've not heard of him in a long time. A long time.

No clue.

I didn't see his announcement, but apparently he made a statement about why he was going away, then he left. I did not see it, so no clue if it was work relted or what. It's back there in the spam somewhere. ;)

eta

Didn't Bandito do secret santa this year or am I misremembering? Then again, Zar did SS then left not long after.

eta 2

Just checked. Yes, Bandito did SS this year. He tends to be long between hs visits - rather like a certain raven. ;)

No clue.

I didn't see his announcement, but apparently he made a statement about why he was going away, then he left. I did not see it, so no clue if it was work relted or what. It's back there in the spam somewhere. ;)

eta

Didn't Bandito do secret santa this year or am I misremembering? Then again, Zar did SS then left not long after.

I predict he'll return one day. The lure of the Spam is strong.

I'm here, as promised since my visit was short lived yesterday.

I love spamming. And honestly, I like to eat SPAM too. (I think that's because I have family on Guam and Hawaii...so naturally I grew up eating it.)

Random, I know, but isn't that what this forum is all about?

No clue.

I didn't see his announcement, but apparently he made a statement about why he was going away, then he left. I did not see it, so no clue if it was work relted or what. It's back there in the spam somewhere.

He did not really give much of a reason, he just stated he was "sailing west". It was worded in a way that made me feel like he was sad about something.

I predict he'll return one day. The lure of the Spam is strong.

I hope you are right. :)

I'm here, as promised since my visit was short lived yesterday.

I love spamming. And honestly, I like to eat SPAM too. (I think that's because I have family on Guam and Hawaii...so naturally I grew up eating it.)

Random, I know, but isn't that what this forum is all about?

The spam is all about randomness. :P

I've been meaning to ask about the words above your av. I think I get the Fledermausfreie. = bat free, right? The second word, study hall?

Is there a story there?

It literally means a bat-free owl of victory, and the whole story is in this thread. Basically, it started as a typo and then spiralled into either insanity or hilarity, and I just felt like changing my title to something silly. :) The literal importance is not so important as that they are funny words.

It literally means a bat-free owl of victory, and the whole story is in this thread. Basically, it started as a typo and then spiralled into either insanity or hilarity, and I just felt like changing my title to something silly. :) The literal importance is not so important as that they are funny words.

Thanks! That was . . . interesting? I don't have enough German to have followed most of what you guys were doing with that word, but it was amusing still.

Good evening to all.

I'm rewatching GoT for the new season. And because I should be writing school papers.

And and and and

OMG Daenerys sacking Astapor scene is SO PERFECT it hurts OMG

you don't have to agree ^.^

One of season 3's best scenes for sure, maybe one of the best of the series.

Good grief.

I totally forgot S.5 is about to pop. I like to do a total rewatch before each new season but then I get stuck in s.1 and never make it to the more recent seasons - and I still haven't seen the last 2 ep.s of s.4. I guess GOT has become an alien world to me. :P

Definitely one of the best of the series

Alright alright :P

Good grief.

I totally forgot S.5 is about to pop. I like to do a total rewatch before each new season but then I get stuck in s.1 and never make it to the more recent seasons - and I still haven't seen the last 2 ep.s of s.4. I guess GOT has become an alien world to me. :P

Oh, you're missing out. Those were two great episodes.

I cherry-picked a few episodes to watch when my sister was rewatching the show, including the most recent one, so I know precisely where we left off. I'm ready to go, especially since season 5 of The Walking Dead ended yesterday.

^ Agreed. Episode 9 in particular was fun to watch.

Eww. It was one of my least favourite episodes ever :p It scream cheesy Hollywood action movie...I know this is not a popular opinion :leaving: I also hated E10 too...(except the Children soundtrack!)

In other news, I blame HC for gettin me to talk about mild weather. Today we have 70mph winds and snow. Yikes.

Also, I feel gross. Seriously gross. Due to certain issues, I've swelled liked a balloon. My legs, arms, ankles, writs and feet are like sausages, it's really quite disgusting :ack: :crying: So yes, bleehhhhhhh

Eww. It was one of my least favourite episodes ever :P It scream cheesy Hollywood action movie...I know this is not a popular opinion :leaving: I also hated E10 too...(except the Children soundtrack!)

In other news, I blame HC for gettin me to talk about mild weather. Today we have 70mph winds and snow. Yikes.

Also, I feel gross. Seriously gross. Due to certain issues, I've swelled liked a balloon. My legs, arms, ankles, writs and feet are like sausages, it's really quite disgusting :ack: :crying: So yes, bleehhhhhhh

So I'm picturing this?

Archived