TTTNE 452: The Spam Ball.

N/A

Eww. It was one of my least favourite episodes ever :p It scream cheesy Hollywood action movie...I know this is not a popular opinion :leaving: I also hated E10 too...(except the Children soundtrack!)

In other news, I blame HC for gettin me to talk about mild weather. Today we have 70mph winds and snow. Yikes.

Also, I feel gross. Seriously gross. Due to certain issues, I've swelled liked a balloon. My legs, arms, ankles, writs and feet are like sausages, it's really quite disgusting :ack: :crying: So yes, bleehhhhhhh

Pretty much my entire pregnancy.

Are you drinking lots of water? I know, captain obvious reporting for duty here, but water will help with swelling.

I hope it's nothing serious?

:grouphug:

How are you liking OUAT so far?

Pretty much my entire pregnancy.

Are you drinking lots of water? I know, captain obvious reporting for duty here, but water will help with swelling.

I hope it's nothing serious?

:grouphug:

How are you liking OUAT so far?

I'm drinking a lot of tea (apparently that works just as well, so the doctor says) and keeping my feet elevated. I've also got phosphate supplements to take, but I think that was for something else. Thanks for the advice though. It's awful, I feel so self-conscious, I dont want to leave the house.

I've not watched much of it lately. I'm nearly done with S2

Cora and Regina just agreed to work together to get Henry back

I think S1 was better though, the show could have ended nicely there (if they had wanted it to, obviously they might have needed another episode or something).

Still, I enjoy it.

How is the spawn?

Moning!

Helena, hope you get better soon. :grouphug:

What is OUAT?

I am reading Dragon Haven now. Very interesting. :read: (Obviously, I should be reading other things.)

It is spring break, you should be reading what you like :ninja: :leaving:

Or if I want to sound GoTish,

As is your right. You ARE the Queeeeeeeeeeeeeen. You MUST do whatever you want!

Eww. It was one of my least favourite episodes ever :P It scream cheesy Hollywood action movie...I know this is not a popular opinion :leaving: I also hated E10 too...(except the Children soundtrack!)

It was definitely cheesy, but it was a good cheesy.

Really? But it has

Brienne vs. the Hound!

And the soundtrack was indeed great.

Huh, this place sure seems to have shrieked up and died .

Hello.

I was hoping you could tell me why? It feels as though things have changed but I don't know why or how.

How are you starchy one? I got to see anaphylaxis yesterday that wasn't my own. Interesting to see how it presents differently for different people.

*cause the power you're supplyin'

It's electrifyin'*

Maybe everyone's avoiding the internet because of April Fools. :dunno:

Oh and totally unconnected I hear Half-Life 3 is on the way.

'You better shape up

Do-Do-Do

Because I need a man'

You have probably already seen this gem but every time I see it I think of you and Koba :D

http://likealaugh.org/laugh/11843

Archived