Acrophobia #16 - Updated House Words

yomi

I'll score the first round according to the old rules, but (assuming there are at least 16 entries) will ask for your fourth favourite in the next rounds.

I think 2 points for submitting an entry aren't a bad idea either, especially for the second round since the acronym is quiet a bit harder than the one you had in the first round. Is it fine for you to get 2 points starting with the second round and only getting one for the first round, or is that unfair?

I'll score the first round according to the old rules, but (assuming there are at least 16 entries) will ask for your fourth favourite in the next rounds.

I think 2 points for submitting an entry aren't a bad idea either, especially for the second round since the acronym is quiet a bit harder than the one you had in the first round. Is it fine for you to get 2 points starting with the second round and only getting one for the first round, or is that unfair?

Sounds good to me!

Sorry, I got a bit over-enthusiastic about the voting! :D

1st 3. Doggedly Trudging Troubled Winds.

2nd 1. Divided, Turmoil. Together, Winners.

3rd 5. Don't Tease the Wolves.

Great house words!

ADwD House Arryn is a real challenge. I find that Sweetrobin doesn't inspire me half as much as the Starks. ^_^

Considering the large amount of entries, I would like to propose these new voting systems starting with round two:

• 1-5 entries: 3 points for your favourite entry
  • 6-10 entries: 3 points for your favourite entry, 2 points for your second favourite entry
  • 11-15 entries: 3 points for your favourite entry, 2 points for your second favourite entry, 1 point for your third favourite entry
  • 16-20 entries: 3 points for your favourite entry, 2 points for your second favourite entry, 1 point each for your third and your fourth favourite entry
  • 21-25 entries: 3 points for your favourite entry, 2 points for your second favourite entry, 1 point each for your third, fourth and fifth favourite entry

What do you think? Do you like the idea? Do you think I should just stay with the current system? Do you like the idea in principal but prefer changes of the details?

love the idea!

ADwD House Arryn is a real challenge. I find that Sweetrobin doesn't inspire me half as much as the Starks. ^_^

I agree! I might go with something more directed to the current Lord Protector of the Vale :idea:

Only about eleven hours left to the deadline! So far I fear I chased many people away with this round's task :(

Come on, folks, send something in! I want to allow you to vote for a third favourite at least!

Only about eleven hours left to the deadline! So far I fear I chased many people away with this round's task :(

Come on, folks, send something in! I want to allow you to vote for a third favourite at least!

I will submit something tomorrow in place of that unsuccessfully jokey one I sent you. Nothing I've created feels even remotely good.

Archived