Qyburn speaking with Cersci

Crowbait

At the beginning of FFC, Qyburn shows Cersci a coin that he found in Rogen's sleeping cell. Cersci's first thought was that it had something to do with the Tyrell's. I know that the Queen of Thorns was behind Joffrey's death, but could she have also conspired in Tywin's death? The coin had markings which would indicate Highgarden. Anyone able to help me with this? I'm sure I must have missed this somewhere... Thank you!

• 2 weeks later...

Yup, by planting the coin (its ancient right, not the coins used in the realm?) that clearly links to Highgarden, it would make Cersei even more paranoid of the Tyrells and weaken their bond. If the relationship gets bad enough, the Lannisters most powerful ally could become a potential ally of someone else.

Also, I wonder what would have happened if Uncle Kevan had taken over after Tywin...

Yup, by planting the coin (its ancient right, not the coins used in the realm?) that clearly links to Highgarden, it would make Cersei even more paranoid of the Tyrells and weaken their bond. If the relationship gets bad enough, the Lannisters most powerful ally could become a potential ally of someone else.

Also, I wonder what would have happened if Uncle Kevan had taken over after Tywin...

Tommen's rule goes smoothly. It really does lol

At this point all of the kingdoms are led by their people except for the Iron Islands, and the only opposition is Stannis and what holdings he retains like Storm's End and Dragonstone.

Archived