Pictionary XXI: Hide Away Your Drugs and Toys

Buckwheat

you can't whip anyone until your name is bolded. I don't care if the reason your name ain't bolded is because Bucky has been slacking in updating the list. If its not bolded you ain't offically done it yet. :whip: TC

Can I :spank: Bucky for not bolding my name, then? I did send my sentence yesterday...

Can I :spank: Bucky for not bolding my name, then? I did send my sentence yesterday...

nope i don't think you should be allowed to do that either. If your name ai't bolded then you are not uptodate. (even if you have sent it in) therefore you can't : :box: :fencing: :spank: (but we can do that to you since your name ain't bolded) not even sure you should be allowed to whinge. but maybe I'll allow you to intimitdate with a lawnmower.

I'll defend you dearst Bucky, from those nasty impatinet people who what to be offically reconginsed for their efforts of completing tasks.

One. I mean, if more want to sign up, they are of course welcome, but I need at least one to be able to have 4-pictures-long chains.

Unless we start with sentences and end with a picture, but that would be weird.

Im in.

Excellent! Welcome. :D

Please send me your starting sentence ASAP.

Now the thing is, Koba, whom I have also PMed, has not seen her message yet and I do not want to be a dick by inviting her and then not giving her at least a day to respond ... so I think we should start tomorrow evening (even if she has not seen the message by then, but I hope she will).

If anybody wants to join in still, you are welcome to do so!

Impatient people, I can start bonus chains for you if you so wish.

I do not care who started it, I am ending it. *puts Pebble and TC into time-out*

There, I updated the OP. :smug:

*mumbles* But I was defending you, honest *mumbles*

*grumbles* thats what being nice and standing up to people who would bully flowers get you *grumbles* Time out, pfft we are both a lot older than Queen Bucky the young whippersnapper *mumbles* *pouts* *sulks* :angry2:

btw your not Uptodate anymore...... :smug: :P

You got one. :)

I intend to start the game today afternoon/evening when I come back from my classes. Koba has sadly not seen her PM yet. :wacko:

Until then, you still have time to sign up if you so wish.

Thank you all for your patience.

Everybody should have a sentence to draw now. You have three days to draw, this is until

21th March 18.00 (Central European).

OP will be edited accordingly.

If you got your own sentence or you did not get any, PM me.

I am very much looking forward to everybody's contributions. :) Happy drawing!

Archived