BWB Scotland 10th November meet!

Blurry as fuck is closer to the truth :P (though maybe it's not such a bad thing :lol: )

My phone is tricky in that you even have to stop breathing to get a clear pic. Needless to say that after several pints of cider, it's a total challenge :D

I'll take up yoga and see if I can get rid of the shakes :D

• 1 month later...

Ten years later, here is finally the video of you lovely people in the pub :D

Since it uses some stupid motorola proprietary video and audio codecs, you'll need to install ffdshow to view and hear it. (opensource reliable very small piece of software. default install is perfect. It decodes virtually every directshow stuff out there, so it can be handy for later too)

VLC can play it but it won't have sound.

Looks like fun. Don't know if it was my speakers or simply the inebriated state of the BwB, but everyone sounded like they were talking that weird random language out of Pingu :huh:

Niamh (I assume, whoever was taking the video anyway) was the only one that actually seemed to be speaking understandable English...

Niamh (I assume, whoever was taking the video anyway) was the only one that actually seemed to be speaking understandable English...

:lol:

Yay! I was understandable for once :lol:

I blame the poor quality of the microphone in the Motorola. Next time I will know better how to handle it. Of course you can only hear me because I'm the one holding the phone. Though Aoife next ot me had her own chance at showing off yet another brand of plastic irish accent with a sentence towards the end :P

Archived