BWB Scotland 10th November meet!

Probably wont make this guys for the same reasons as Amsterdam. :(

Have a holiday the following week and need money for that.

If I do come up, it will be a last minute thing.

Hey! Telling me how easy it is to make it there, and then saying you're not actually going! Shocking. :P

Probably wont make this guys for the same reasons as Amsterdam. :(

Have a holiday the following week and need money for that.

If I do come up, it will be a last minute thing.

:cry: Ser S please come and visit us - we need you...to help spend Mormont's cash ;):D

:cry: Ser S please come and visit us - we need you...to help spend Mormont's cash ;):D

Not ruling it out 100% Ten but if I do make it up, it will be a last minute decision and I have to admit, Mormy with a bundle of cash is tempting!! ;)

Any more for the hostel dorm? :)

I'm a definite for a dorm room - I'm going to be away in Amsterdam from tomorrow 'til Monday so if there's any change of plans and I don't reply - I'm not being rude I'm just very pissed and in another country :D:cheers:

Ser S - I'll give you time to think about the error of your ways and then start bombarding you with tears and tantrums closer to the time - the more the merrier and seeing as I'm so rubbish at making it to meets I think it's only fair that I make sure as many people as possible make it to the ones that I do make it to... that does make sense in some weird sort of way :unsure::D

Archived