ASoIaF 20 Questions #106

a free shadow

Wasn't unhappy for him. And, generally, Aemon decided to take the black before Egg was actually crowned.

Idk when he decided it, but he first wore black during eggs reign, and I think aemon liked going.

Bittersteel being sent to the Wall and escaping?

You mean Bloodraven, and that was at the same time as Aemon, plus he's a River not a Targ.

Hmmm...

You mean Bloodraven,

Ok, I'd like to call this a win, to escape possible further misunderstandings.

Event is Egg sending Bloodraven to the Wall. Brinden was evidently unhappy about this, and Egg was seemingly unhappy about this (Due to TWoIaF, he decided this only for proving crown's word is trustable), but Egg might be secretly happy, as I see it.

It was before Egg.

It wasn't. Bittersteel went to Essos, not the wall.

Bloodraven killed some blackfyre and egg got pissed and sent him to the wall. The blackfyre came to say his claim was greater then egg

"I was not born blind," he reminded them. "When last I passed this way, I saw every rock and tree and whitecap, and watched the grey gulls flying in our wake. I was five-and-thirty and had been a maester of the chain for sixteen years. Egg wanted me to help him rule, but I knew my place was here. He sent me north aboard the Golden Dragon, and insisted that his friend Ser Duncan see me safe to Eastwatch. No recruit had arrived at the Wall with so much pomp since Nymeria sent the Watch six kings in golden fetters. Egg emptied out the dungeons too, so I would not need to say my vows alone. My honor guard, he called them. One was no less a man than Brynden Rivers. Later he was chosen lord commander."

Ok, I'd like to call this a win, to escape possible further misunderstandings.

Event is Egg sending Bloodraven to the Wall. Brinden was evidently unhappy about this, and Egg was seemingly unhappy about this (Due to TWoIaF, he decided this only for proving crown's word is trustable), but Egg might be secretly happy, as I see it.

:) nice!

(I still think aemon was the correct answer :P )

(I still think aemon was the correct answer :P )

You probably misread answer 8. "Someone, though, might wonder if it was so unhappy for the Targaryen involved". - for Egg, that is. I never said or hinted that another Targaryen was involved, except the king.

Anyway, gratz!

Archived