iZombie on the CW

MisterOJ

53 minutes ago, Corvinus said:

It's good I remembered you live in the UK, because I panicked for a sec, thinking it was last week. :P ('Murika!!!)

That was my first thought too.  "It started last week??  And my DVR didn't record it?????"

6 hours ago, HelenaExMachina said:

Disappointed the board mind did not inform me of this, but final season begins 02/05/19. Think I need a rewatch to refresh last season and the earlier seasons are good fun anyway so it's hardly a chore ;)

I fully support teaching the world to write dates in the "correct" order. But when it comes to important information, like when a TV series is going to start, I support the practice of always writing the month in words not numbers. No chance for ambiguity then.

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

After the second episode, I have the feeling some important characters will die by the end of it. It will probably end with a cure for zombies, and Liv will finally become human. But I'm not so sure Major will make it. Maybe Payton won't either. Clive, his wife, and Ravi I think will make it. Not sure about Blaine, and sidekick, forgot his name.

4 hours ago, Corvinus said:

After the second episode, I have the feeling some important characters will die by the end of it. It will probably end with a cure for zombies, and Liv will finally become human. But I'm not so sure Major will make it. Maybe Payton won't either. Clive, his wife, and Ravi I think will make it. Not sure about Blaine, and sidekick, forgot his name.

DonE.  I'm not so sure Liv will make it... but it is a CW show, so she probably will.  She's just really putting her self out there in a very dangerous "job."  I'm enjoying Jennifer Iwin's character - more menacing because of her normality than Mr. Boss ever was.  I do hope Ravi and Peyton get a happy ending.

Yeah as its a CW i feel about 90% confident Liv survives. Major i am expecting to die. I have only seen the first episode so far but i like the new Dr. And the bond she was making with Ravi (even on gangster brain :lol: )

I just want Peyton and Clive to get happy endings (i don’t mean together). 

Said this elsewhere but on my rewatch, teenage girl Major was still my favourite

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
On 7/12/2019 at 5:28 AM, RedEyedGhost said:

Really enjoyed the noir brain, more specifically everybody else's reactions to it.

Know what I loved more than noir brain? 

Drunk, pissed off fuck it karaoke Peyton :laugh:

I'm really enjoying this season so far actually. Haven't had much to say about it week to week, as always, but it gives me such please each episode

18 minutes ago, HelenaExMachina said:

Know what I loved more than noir brain? 

Drunk, pissed off fuck it karaoke Peyton :laugh:

I'm really enjoying this season so far actually. Haven't had much to say about it week to week, as always, but it gives me such please each episode

Yeah, I'm really liking it too. Season 4 was a bit rough, but this one has been a real step up again.

Jeez, they're going to wrap the whole thing up in 3 episodes?

So what's the bet? An 11th hour cure is found? Seattle gets flattened? Zombies get their homeland with a guaranteed brain supply? Zombieism goes nation-wide? Something else?

22 minutes ago, The Anti-Targ said:

Jeez, they're going to wrap the whole thing up in 3 episodes?

So what's the bet? An 11th hour cure is found? Seattle gets flattened? Zombies get their homeland with a guaranteed brain supply? Zombieism goes nation-wide? Something else?

Slightly all of the above. My prediction is: wide-spread cure in the 11th hr, but not before a massive fight for it, and the near destruction of Seattle, yet Liv's dad will be partially successful in spreading the zombie virus, and the series will end with some zombies secretly living in a secluded part of the world.

6 hours ago, Corvinus said:

Slightly all of the above. My prediction is: wide-spread cure in the 11th hr, but not before a massive fight for it, and the near destruction of Seattle, yet Liv's dad will be partially successful in spreading the zombie virus, and the series will end with some zombies secretly living in a secluded part of the world.

Sounds about right to me.

2 hours ago, Corvinus said:

I didn't see that coming at the end. 

Hide contents

I wonder if he has a plate in the forehead, too. I had forgotten why he was wearing a wig, so well played.

Also, Blaine totally killed Donn-E's bride-to-be.

Spoiler

It didn't look like the bullet went in.  Maybe it just knocked him out, and Enzo assumed he was dead.

Blaine totally killed her, and I'm pretty sure Don E will think that as well (once he's over his grief). 

Really enjoyed Major's and Ravi's side mission.

Very good episode.

Archived