The irrational Sweetrobin hate

Mithras

Using Sweetrobin as an excuse to bash Dany. I don't think people hate SR, they just have disregard for his life similar to his own for Tyrion in the 1st book. He didn't hate Tyrion he just wanted to see him die for his own entertainment.

To be fair, his mom was screaming how Tyrion killed his father.

I've never seen anyone spend hours if not days of their lives to create completely nonsensical theories that try to undermine anything and everything Robin has ever done.(MMD hatched the dragons/MMD made Dany fireproof) I've never seen anyone ever make a thread just to bash Robin. Plenty of people don't like him, and as far as characters go I don't see any reason to be surprised by that. Disliking a character is not irrational, hating a fictional character to the degree certain people hate Jon, Tyrion, and most of all Danaerys is definitely irrational.

If I am wrong and there are in fact threads on here made only to bash Robin, then yes that is irrational, but as I am on here every day and have never seen one I do not think there is any irrational hatred of him.

I have seen God only know how many people saying that they hope Sweetrobin gets thrown out the Moon Door or otherwise dies. There's disliking a character, and then there's actively rooting for them to be murdered.

He can be quite annoying, but I agree. I said it before, but I think we're in for his redemption* in WoW

*Not redemption in the sense of fixing past sins, but rather in the sense of becoming more likeable in the eyes of the readers

Archived